BTEC Business level 3 unit 8 recruitment and selection Watch

Katie.Ann.
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hello,
I am doing coursework for my BTEC business level 3 extended certificate into the recruitment and selection process of Morrisons plc and I was wondering if anyone had information about the recruitment process? What are the length of the interviews, what type of questions asked? Are they structured? Apart from the role play in the assessment centres what else happens? Also you can put any other information that you have and you think would be useful.
Thank you
Pkstvdy980
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
You're best off ringing the head office or emailing them. Just let them know it's for your academics and they should be able to help (I did another business so I wouldn't know sorry)
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Katie.Ann.
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Ok thank you, i emailed them aswell but i thought you guys could help as everythings on here
(Original post by Pkstvdy980)
You're best off ringing the head office or emailing them. Just let them know it's for your academics and they should be able to help (I did another business so I wouldn't know sorry)
bamtutor
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Look at their website; https://www.morrisons.jobs/apply/recruitment-process

(Original post by Katie.Ann.)
Ok thank you, i emailed them aswell but i thought you guys could help as everythings on here
Pkstvdy980
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Katie.Ann.)
Lool I'm not the one with the exact answer but I thought to give tips as I had to email the business I did.

Eventually someone will reply with some answers or as such, end up blanking the forum...
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Katie.Ann.
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
ive already used this information but thank you anyway
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (340)
15.73%
The paper was reasonable (1174)
54.3%
Not feeling great about that exam... (467)
21.6%
It was TERRIBLE (181)
8.37%

Watched Threads