The Student Room Group

BTEC Business level 3 unit 8 recruitment and selection

Hello,
I am doing coursework for my BTEC business level 3 extended certificate into the recruitment and selection process of Morrisons plc and I was wondering if anyone had information about the recruitment process? What are the length of the interviews, what type of questions asked? Are they structured? Apart from the role play in the assessment centres what else happens? Also you can put any other information that you have and you think would be useful.
Thank you :smile:
You're best off ringing the head office or emailing them. Just let them know it's for your academics and they should be able to help (I did another business so I wouldn't know sorry)
Reply 2
Ok thank you, i emailed them aswell but i thought you guys could help as everythings on here
Original post by Pkstvdy980
You're best off ringing the head office or emailing them. Just let them know it's for your academics and they should be able to help (I did another business so I wouldn't know sorry)
Look at their website; https://www.morrisons.jobs/apply/recruitment-process

Original post by Katie.Ann.
Ok thank you, i emailed them aswell but i thought you guys could help as everythings on here
Original post by Katie.Ann.

Lool I'm not the one with the exact answer but I thought to give tips as I had to email the business I did.

Eventually someone will reply with some answers or as such, end up blanking the forum...
Reply 5
ive already used this information but thank you anyway

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending