Shamzy1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi there,

I have been offered a place to study the Msc IEM for 2019. Hence, I am wanted to hear about the programme from current students and alumni. any reviews about the programme and the overall business school would be appreciated.

Cheers
shikha.sharma
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Shamzy1)
Hi there,

I have been offered a place to study the Msc IEM for 2019. Hence, I am wanted to hear about the programme from current students and alumni. any reviews about the programme and the overall business school would be appreciated.

Cheers
Hello,

Well, Imperial’s MSC Innovation, Entrepreneurship and management is an intensive one year full time program that offers a wide array of job opportunities to its young graduates
You will be delivering and capture value from its combined core management courses and get required insights on innovation and entrepreneurship. Its well tailored business course modules will give you an applied experience and hands on knowledge of operations of entrepreneurial industry.

Also, It is situated in one of the most expensive areas in London so it is in a safe and scenic location. Just make sure you can afford to fund the high cost of living.
On the other hand talking about the Imperial’s employment statistics, the top recruiting companies are Accenture, KPMG, Google, Citi, Digital Innovation Group,McKinsey & Company etc. The roles you can hired for are Analyst, Business Analyst, Operations Analyst, Marketing Manager, Data Scientist, Operations Analyst etc. Also, 92% of the graduates are employed within 3months of graduation.

Imperial College is among the top 10 global university which offers a renowned student experience, and a vibrant and diverse student network.Imperial IEM program is designed in a way that the students get the practical experience which would further help in scaling up your business.Apart from the regular curriculum there are many clubs which help you in your overall development. You can be part of career clubs such as Finance clubs, Innovation and Entrepreneurship clubs, Consulting clubs Africa Business club etc. You can take part in the activities organised by the clubs throughout the year which would help you in networking and improving your skills.

All in all, Imperial can be an ideal option for someone looking to move into entrepreneurship

Good Luck!
nishu.sharma
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi there,

Cheers
Hello,

Well, Imperial’s MSC Innovation, Entrepreneurship and management is an intensive one year full time program that offers a wide array of job opportunities to its young graduates
You will be delivering and capture value from its combined core management courses and get required insights on innovation and entrepreneurship. Its well tailored business course modules will give you an applied experience and hands on knowledge of operations of entrepreneurial industry.

Also, It is situated in one of the most expensive areas in London so it is in a safe and scenic location. Just make sure you can afford to fund the high cost of living.
On the other hand talking about the Imperial’s employment statistics, the top recruiting companies are Accenture, KPMG, Google, Citi, Digital Innovation Group,McKinsey & Company etc. The roles you can hired for are Analyst, Business Analyst, Operations Analyst, Marketing Manager, Data Scientist, Operations Analyst etc. Also, 92% of the graduates are employed within 3 months of graduation.

Imperial College is among the top 10 global university which offers a renowned student experience, and a vibrant and diverse student network.Imperial IEM program is designed in a way that the students get the practical experience which would further help in scaling up your business.Apart from the regular curriculum there are many clubs which help you in your overall development.
You can be part of career clubs such as Finance clubs, Innovation and Entrepreneurship clubs, Consulting clubs Africa Business club etc. You can take part in the activities organised by the clubs throughout the year which would help you in networking and improving your skills.

All in all, Imperial can be an ideal option for someone looking to move into entrepreneurship

Good Luck!
Drewhendrawan
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
How was the interview process
kk964
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi,

First of all, congratulations on your offer!

Also, may I ask how long did it take for you to get the offer after submitting the application/references/interview? Submitted on 13th June and finished the interview on 11th July, now gotta response to another offer real soon.. :/ Thank you very much in advance and all the best.

Hi there,

Cheers
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (210)
43.57%
I'm worried that I'm not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (56)
11.62%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (36)
7.47%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as 'lesser' because I didn't take exams (103)
21.37%
I don't think that receiving these grades will impact my future (50)
10.37%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (27)
5.6%

Watched Threads