The Student Room Group

What came up -> OCR LAW PAPER 1 4th June

I would be grateful if someone could say what questions came up today for he legal system and criminal law!! Was the exam easy or hard???
Section A was civil courts and aims of sentencing. A03 was advantages of the civil courts and advantages of the sentencing aims. Section B was murder and LOC I think? There was also theft robbery and burglary (s.91b) and the evaluation was on consent.
Anyone happen to know questions came up on the second specimen set papers for paper 1?
Section A was civil courts and aims of sentencing. A03 was advantages of the civil courts and advantages of the sentencing aims. Section B was murder and LOC I think? There was also theft robbery and burglary (s.91b) and the evaluation was on consent.
https://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/315217-unit-h415-01-the-legal-system-and-criminal-law-sample-assessment-material.pdf
Original post by alevellawishard
Anyone happen to know questions came up on the second specimen set papers for paper 1?
section A: five aims of sentencing and which sentences achieve protection of the public.

section B: advise if liable for murder Victim no.1 and no.2

diminished responsibility as a 25 marker

essay Q: consent

Quick Reply

Latest