What's in your bag? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
What do you always have to carry with you when you go to lectures/ work/ school?
For me it's my rough notebook (for lectures), neat notebook (for neater write-ups in the library if I have energy for it), my pencil case, laptop/ charger/ headphones, water bottle, lip balm, wallet, ans sweets/ chewing gum
MidgetFever
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Laptop, notebook, student card, sometimes statute books and an ungodly amount of energy drink.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by MidgetFever)
Laptop, notebook, student card, sometimes statute books and an ungodly amount of energy drink.
haha kudos to the energy drink, especially in exam season
Pugglet
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Keys, student card, bottle opener, pen, rubbber duck, body spray, laptop, phone charger, inhaler, epi pens, lipsticks, energy drink, hair brush, headphones, money
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Andrew97
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Something to write on. My lunch and a bottle of water.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Pugglet)
Keys, student card, bottle opener, pen, rubbber duck, body spray, laptop, phone charger, inhaler, epi pens, lipsticks, energy drink, hair brush, headphones, money
rubber duck? oh yeah money is super important too! and any meds ofc
batter mix
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Laptop, phone, wallet.

That's about it.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Andrew97)
Something to write on. My lunch and a bottle of water.
very minimalist no faff
NotNotBatman
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Pen and paper
Andrew97
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Pugglet)
Jesus Puggles, are you going to a lecture or Everest? 😛
Anonymous #1
(Original post by NotNotBatman)
Pen and paper
nothing else? that's pretty impressive in this technological age we live in!
DiamondArtist
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Way too much tbh. I have two handbag kits;
- a beauty one: mini sewing stuff, hair stuff (bobbles, bobby pins), perfume, lip balm, pads, tampons, hand cream, hand gel, nail kit, safety pins and mascara
- a survival one: mini note pad, mini pen, carrier bag, paracetamol, ibuprofen, min charger wire thing with three different heads,mini charger wire specific for my phone, portable charger, torch, 2 different multitool things, contacts (eyes), mini screwdriver thing with two heads (meant for glasses), sellotape

These are in two little purse things that I can just throw into whichever bag I'm using but I normally take water (if it fits), purse and phone with me as well
NotNotBatman
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
nothing else? that's pretty impressive in this technological age we live in!
Nope, nothing else. I can't think of anything I'd need at uni that would go in my bag?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by DiamondArtist)
Way too much tbh. I have two handbag kits;
- a beauty one: mini sewing stuff, hair stuff (bobbles, bobby pins), perfume, lip balm, pads, tampons, hand cream, hand gel, nail kit, safety pins and mascara
- a survival one: mini note pad, mini pen, carrier bag, paracetamol, ibuprofen, min charger wire thing with three different heads,mini charger wire specific for my phone, portable charger, torch, 2 different multitool things, contacts (eyes), mini screwdriver thing with two heads (meant for glasses), sellotape

These are in two little purse things that I can just throw into whichever bag I'm using but I normally take water (if it fits), purse and phone with me as well
wow i love the level of organisation! might take some tips off you!
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
revision notes, pencil case, water bottle, inhaler, lip balm, face+hand cream, concealer, mascara, hairbrush, toothpaste, gum, hand sanitizer, anddd... PADS lol
Anonymous #1
(Original post by NotNotBatman)
Nope, nothing else. I can't think of anything I'd need at uni that would go in my bag?
yeah that's totally cool i just meant that nowadays you don't see a student without a laptop or tablet. i'm thinking of stopping taking my laptop into lectures for next year and just have notepad and pen
Anonymous #1
revision notes, pencil case, water bottle, inhaler, lip balm, face+hand cream, concealer, mascara, hairbrush, toothpaste, gum, hand sanitizer, anddd... PADS lol
toothpaste? interesting and yes to all of these!
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
toothpaste? interesting and yes to all of these!
Had a toothbrush for my braces 😂 but i need to find another foldable one
Anonymous #1
Had a toothbrush for my braces 😂 but i need to find another foldable one
ah i see!i remember braces, the struggle is real :bawling:
cheesecakelove
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
What do you always have to carry with you when you go to lectures/ work/ school?
For me it's my rough notebook (for lectures), neat notebook (for neater write-ups in the library if I have energy for it), my pencil case, laptop/ charger/ headphones, water bottle, lip balm, wallet, ans sweets/ chewing gum
Phone and portable charger, small wallet, pen, notebook, mints, iPod, keys, lip balm/stick, ID, tissues, antibac soap, mirror, shopper bag (in case I need to carry extra things or buy anything later on), water bottle.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of West London
    Undergraduate Open Day - West London Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (335)
15.6%
The paper was reasonable (1170)
54.49%
Not feeling great about that exam... (465)
21.66%
It was TERRIBLE (177)
8.24%

Watched Threads