Baby_Mama
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Since I don't see a thread for this I made it.
Personally I found that exam way easier than I expected.

The low mark answers I can remember that I wrote down

- Costs ( DESIGN MIX 1 MARK)
- Selling Assets ( Internal source of finance 1 MARK)
- Tarrif ( Barrier Of international trade 1 MARK)
- 25 % ( AVERAGE RATE OF RETURN 2 MARK )
- CV and App. Form ( What ppl might send to a business 2 MARK)
- 100 % ( PER. INCREASE 2 MARK )
- £800 thousand something ( 2 MARK)
- 76. 16 or 61 ( GROSS PROFIT 2.d.p. 2 MARK)
- Can use advertising on social media to target the younger target market ( Outline one method Candy can promote their app)
- Post-sale services ( 1 STAGE OF SALES PROCESS 1 MARK)
- Tesco ( supermarket with market share greater than sainsbury 1 MARK )

Share Your Answers!
Last edited by Baby_Mama; 1 year ago
Rose23311
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What did u get 4 the moshi monsters 9 mark
sofiacallari
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
**** then
Baby_Mama
Rep:
?
(Original post by Rose23311)
What did u get 4 the moshi monsters 9 mark
was it the one that said retained profit and share capital which was better Justify?
EliteWhovian
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Ey that's pretty much what I got. Maths questions were bloody amazing. 12 markers and 9 markers were beautiful, for some reason I got the first multiple choice wrong LOL But loved the paper overall
mash00018
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
its
(Original post by Baby_Mama)
Since I don't see a thread for this I made it.
Personally I found that exam way easier than I expected.

The low mark answers I can remember that I wrote down

- Costs ( DESIGN MIX 1 MARK)
- Selling Assets ( Internal source of finance 1 MARK)
- Tarrif ( Barrier Of international trade 1 MARK)
- 25 % ( AVERAGE RATE OF RETURN 2 MARK )
- CV and person specification Form ( What ppl might send to a business 2 MARK)
- 100 % ( PER. INCREASE 2 MARK )
- 76. 16 or 61 ( GROSS PROFIT 2.d.p. 2 MARK)
- Can use advertising on social media to target the younger target market ( Outline one method Candy can promote their app)
- Post-sale services ( 1 STAGE OF SALES PROCESS 1 MARK)
- Tesco ( supermarket with market share greater than sainsbury 1 MARK )
Anthos
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
For the sales costs, wasn't it £3 million something? And 72.61% for GPM. But I got 100% and 25%.
Baby_Mama
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anthos)
For the sales costs, wasn't it £3 million something? And 72.61% for GPM. But I got 100% and 25%.
Woah I don't think its 3 million. It was sales revenue - gross profit. You had to rearrange the equations
C000034
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It was £8,307,xxx or something
Coolkitkat23
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by EliteWhovian)
Ey that's pretty much what I got. Maths questions were bloody amazing. 12 markers and 9 markers were beautiful, for some reason I got the first multiple choice wrong LOL But loved the paper overall
it pretty much was the reverse card of the specimen paper 2 https://qualifications.pearson.com/c...20SAMs_WEB.pdf
TK195
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Oof I had that and changed it
(Original post by C000034)
It was £8,307,xxx or something
SchmuckOff
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Sales cost was like 8 million and something ?
That test was absolutely sexy tho
LionKingGamer
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
From all of those i got the Design Mix and Gross profit one wrong. I got 88.60% for Gross Profit
Coolkitkat23
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
ikr! i got 8 million something, i hated the 6 marker though, on permanent thingy, also did you find it easier then paper 1?
(Original post by SchmuckOff)
Sales cost was like 8 million and something ?
That test was absolutely sexy tho
SchmuckOff
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yeah the permanent contracts question ? One point was how it could motivate workers , on the other hand it could increase costs and health and safety legislation may need to be implemented I found is easier than paper 1 because I actually finished 10 minutes before the full time limit , which I couldn't do in paper 1.
(Original post by Coolkitkat23)
ikr! i got 8 million something, i hated the 6 marker though, on permanent thingy, also did you find it easier then paper 1?
Coolkitkat23
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
yeah i did unmotivated- cause your trapped and job security. o o f paper 1 was harsh, i finished around 5 minutes earlier for paper 2. i really hope to get an 8, and that the grade boundaries arent super high (83% for a 9 would be nice)
(Original post by SchmuckOff)
Yeah the permanent contracts question ? One point was how it could motivate workers , on the other hand it could increase costs and health and safety legislation may need to be implemented I found is easier than paper 1 because I actually finished 10 minutes before the full time limit , which I couldn't do in paper 1.
SchmuckOff
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Don't hope for an 8, hope for a 9 Believe in your ability , you probably did better than you think
yeah i did unmotivated- cause your trapped and job security. o o f paper 1 was harsh, i finished around 5 minutes earlier for paper 2. i really hope to get an 8, and that the grade boundaries arent super high (83% for a 9 would be nice)
dxnixl
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
For the last 12 marker I did the following:

Changing to fairttraders is bad due to pressure groups. This is because it could be considered as a way of tricking customers. The pressure group create poor brand image and destroy reputation. This results in less people purchasing from Sainsbury’s. This decreases market share from 17% even lower. This hence decreases overall net profit margin, and destroys brands determination in being ethical.

In contrast changing is good as it saves money (500M) . This reduces variable costs as less money is spent on raw materials (from fair trade sources). This is good as it can be used to increase the wages of employees and provide them with the extra 4.4% (£8/hour) in order to compete with other brands such as Aldi. This could be considered ethical as they’re not taking advantage of the employees. This also encourages them to work more productively, increasing sales service, and creating a good brand image. This will likely result in repeat purchases, and increases market share from the 17% to compete with Tesco.

CONCLUSION - I chose it was bad because they’re blatantly tricking customers into purchasing their products through the incredibly similar names.
EliteWhovian
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Lucky for me I did it the day before!
it pretty much was the reverse card of the specimen paper 2 https://qualifications.pearson.com/c...20SAMs_WEB.pdf
dxnixl
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
For the permanent contract I did
- the firm has control over employee so they could increase productivity
- the firm still has to pay ‘sick wage’ or ‘sick pay’ etc.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (41)
18.39%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (63)
28.25%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (85)
38.12%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (29)
13%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (5)
2.24%

Watched Threads