The Student Room Group

Edge Hill University Child Nursing January 2020

Hi i'm starting Child nursing in January 2020, I was wondering if anyone knows of any books that I should be reading or any revision that I could be doing to help me prepare? Also I have been unable to find a forum chat for Edge Hill for January 2020, so was wondering if there is some kind of group chat for people on the same course. Thank you
Original post by Hanjg1
Hi i'm starting Child nursing in January 2020, I was wondering if anyone knows of any books that I should be reading or any revision that I could be doing to help me prepare? Also I have been unable to find a forum chat for Edge Hill for January 2020, so was wondering if there is some kind of group chat for people on the same course. Thank you

Hi, hope you're well!

I realise we don't have a January 2020 applicants thread, so I've just made one :smile: Our forum has a few topics for January 2020 starters on other courses, but hopefully we'll get plenty of people on this topic.

Here's a list of recommended reading. Some of the books may be available online, but at the very least, the websites are accessible right now. Some of these (especially books not available online) should be in our Library, so you may want to read these when you arrive here. It always helps to read up about current events in the sector, especially through sites such as Nursing in Practice, NursingNotes and Nursing Times.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Alex
Original post by Hanjg1

Hi

I’m studying Child Nursing at Edge Hill, I started in September. I wouldn’t suggest buying any books just yet! The library is jam packed with nursing books and I’ve found everything I need there to help me with uni work x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending