Think my friend over in Canada may have attempted/commited suicide...

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
My friend in canada has been struggling with mental health and weed issues after his girlfriend left him and his visa is running out. When she dumped him he was sectioned and they tried to give him bipolar medicine.

He has been posting a lot of paranoid delusional vlogs about global warming and how the government want to kill him.

This morning he posted a few very emotional vlogs talking about delusional government conspiracies about how the police and trump wanna kill him for talking about global warming...

He said in the video that he tool cyanide to kill himself. In one of the videos he mentions he can feel it kicking in.

In the video there is also a police outside his door trying to talk to him.

He posted the last video over 7 hours ago now. As soon as i saw them i sent him a few messages, but he didnt read them...

I hope the cyanide is just one of his paranoid delusions and he didnt actually take it...he owns a gun, so surely if he really wanted to end it hed just use that? I hope he was just crying out for help.

He has a very bad relationship with his family, he says she disowned him and his dad doesn't acknowledge his existence.

His ex girlfriend, I cant remember her surname at all and i think she blocked me on Facebook when she dumped him, so i can't contact her...

Should i contact his family to update them??

I have considered contacting the canadian UK embassy(he is british), or maybe toronto police for an update on how he is? In the video i managed to get the officers badge number and first name. Im not sure if i actually know his address...but i can maybe find a way to find out.

Any advice is welcome...
squeakysquirrel
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Do not contact his family. That is for the police to do.

I would touch base with the Toronto police and say who you are. Let them deal with things from there
(Original post by Anonymous)
My friend in canada has been struggling with mental health and weed issues after his girlfriend left him and his visa is running out. When she dumped him he was sectioned and they tried to give him bipolar medicine.

He has been posting a lot of paranoid delusional vlogs about global warming and how the government want to kill him.

This morning he posted a few very emotional vlogs talking about delusional government conspiracies about how the police and trump wanna kill him for talking about global warming...

He said in the video that he tool cyanide to kill himself. In one of the videos he mentions he can feel it kicking in.

In the video there is also a police outside his door trying to talk to him.

He posted the last video over 7 hours ago now. As soon as i saw them i sent him a few messages, but he didnt read them...

I hope the cyanide is just one of his paranoid delusions and he didnt actually take it...he owns a gun, so surely if he really wanted to end it hed just use that? I hope he was just crying out for help.

He has a very bad relationship with his family, he says she disowned him and his dad doesn't acknowledge his existence.

His ex girlfriend, I cant remember her surname at all and i think she blocked me on Facebook when she dumped him, so i can't contact her...

Should i contact his family to update them??

I have considered contacting the canadian UK embassy(he is british), or maybe toronto police for an update on how he is? In the video i managed to get the officers badge number and first name. Im not sure if i actually know his address...but i can maybe find a way to find out.

Any advice is welcome...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (157)
44.1%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (40)
11.24%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (29)
8.15%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (75)
21.07%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
9.55%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (21)
5.9%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed