Kate23456712
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
So basically,

Since around Januray and Februrary from the start of GCSE Revision, my parents are constantly or should I say constantly like 'when you have done a past paper give it to us and we will mark it for you'......Now it's 4th June 2019 and i have my IGCSE Maths Edexcel 2H paper on Thursday......now my father promised me that he will sit and discuss with me any last minute issues I had about Maths.....like I totally get that they have a life and are so tired from work....but the point is why promise something to which you can't do?

My parents have made so dependent on them that whatever I do now, I have a habit of asking them to mark it for me,despite having objections before Januray/Februrary 2019...

Now, can anyone in TSR help me?

I have my EDEXCEL IGCSE MATHS 2H THIS THURSDAY AND LIKE I NEED TO AHIEVE MY GRADE 9......

Please share your thoughts and advise.

Thank you in advance,
Kate.
mez_merising
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
couldn't you mark it yourself? its easy enough to access mark schemes online and go through your weaknesses and find topics to practice
mez_merising
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
also sorry that your parents can't help out rn, it sucks, but maybe take this as a positive - you're able to be more independent with your work which will only benefit you in the future
Goofballx69
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Well I do the same thing but then we have to get used to marking it by ourselves because in the future they aren't going to help us.
Deggs_14
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Mark your own paper?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Surrey
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (31)
25.41%
No (91)
74.59%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed