Luxxlion
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
How are people feeling about the Spanish exam tomorrow and are there any predictions for the paper tomorrow?
lilTrain
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
idk, i got almost full marks last mocks but i think i just got lucky so im feeling pretty anxious, idk if i can get that again.
my teacher said it may have something to do with marriage, relationships for the 32 marker.
Luxxlion
Rep:
?
(Original post by lilTrain)
idk, i got almost full marks last mocks but i think i just got lucky so im feeling pretty anxious, idk if i can get that again.
my teacher said it may have something to do with marriage, relationships for the 32 marker.
Please give me tips on how u did this 😂
lilTrain
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by RChelol)
Please give me tips on how u did this 😂
this is actually the only exam i get high marks in lol. but if u break it down its simple, theyre looking for correct grammar, at least 3 tenses used at least 4 times each, opinions and reasons, idioms, and basically show off your vocabulary. that means no "me gusta" or "bueno". learn a bunch of idioms and good vocab while u can.
also, if when ur writing ur unsure if ur writing is correct or not, do not write it!! its not worth making things up on the spot unless u know 100% its correct.
also answer the bullet points in detail. for 90words aim for minimum 23 words each point. in 150words its 75 for each point but u should put a few paragraphs and show clear links between sentances, dont jump around ideas
LuxuriousAngel
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Foundation or Higher?
Luxxlion
Rep:
?
Higher
MHolland2014
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Urgent for exam tomorrow
Hi does anyone know what topics are left after you take out last year's and the specimen papers?
Last edited by MHolland2014; 8 months ago
Jdjsjsjs
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
What did question 2.1 mean (150 words) Advantages and disadvantages of technology but what was the second part???
Nyah17
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
what are you going to do to be content with your life in the future or something
(Original post by Jdjsjsjs)
What did question 2.1 mean (150 words) Advantages and disadvantages of technology but what was the second part???
lilTrain
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
u mean the 2nd question? it was the good and bad things about being a young person
porschette34
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
what you would do in the future to live a happy/content life
lilTrain
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
which questions did u guys do? i did 1.1 and 2.2
Xeo00
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
What did 1.1 and 2.1 mean?
chloboooxx
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
which questions did u guys do? i did 1.1 and 2.2
wait was 1.1 the 16 marker on advantages and disadvantages of social media?
chloboooxx
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
can anyone give any advice on how to write a perfect 16-marker in spanish writing?
LuxuriousAngel
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Yes thanks you for the year 12 thread. So is anyone here doing btecs or a levels? I’m doing btec
lilTrain
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by chloboooxx)
wait was 1.1 the 16 marker on advantages and disadvantages of social media?
absolutely no idea, was 5 months ago
Xeo00
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
this is actually the only exam i get high marks in lol. but if u break it down its simple, theyre looking for correct grammar, at least 3 tenses used at least 4 times each, opinions and reasons, idioms, and basically show off your vocabulary. that means no "me gusta" or "bueno". learn a bunch of idioms and good vocab while u can.
also, if when ur writing ur unsure if ur writing is correct or not, do not write it!! its not worth making things up on the spot unless u know 100% its correct.
also answer the bullet points in detail. for 90words aim for minimum 23 words each point. in 150words its 75 for each point but u should put a few paragraphs and show clear links between sentances, dont jump around ideas
Can you give some useful expressions
lilTrain
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Xeo00)
Can you give some useful expressions
idioms? you can search those up. class favourite was 'me pase bomba' or something, idk havent done spanish in a year
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • St George's, University of London
    Postgrad open day Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (262)
67.01%
No (129)
32.99%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed