The Student Room Group

Birmingham City University vs Coventry University

I have received offers from Birmingham City University and Coventry University, in adult nursing. But I don’t know which uni to pick, which one is better and I have received and unconditional from BCU.
Original post by Na_qw
I have received offers from Birmingham City University and Coventry University, in adult nursing. But I don’t know which uni to pick, which one is better and I have received and unconditional from BCU.

Which one do you prefer? In the end, that’s what matters, as you’ll be there for the best part of three years, if not longer (a lot of student nurses take their first posts in the places they studied).
Reply 2
Have you done a degree in nursing
Reply 3
Have you done a degree in nursing?
Original post by moonkatt
Which one do you prefer? In the end, that’s what matters, as you’ll be there for the best part of three years, if not longer (a lot of student nurses take their first posts in the places they studied).
Original post by Na_qw
Have you done a degree in nursing?

Yes
Reply 5
So what uni would you suggest is the best academicly for bcu and cov uni nursing
Reply 6
So what uni would you suggest is the best academicly for bcu and cov uni nursing
Original post by moonkatt
Yes

So what uni would you suggest is the best academicly for nursing?
And if you don’t mind me asking what uni did you go to?
[General advice] Both Coventry and BCU are ex-poly unis. Coventry have done a lot of successful work to try and remove some of that image, BCU not so much. Go for whichever one you prefer on a non-academic basis. Which one felt more enjoyable at open days?
Reply 8
Original post by centraltrains
[General advice] Both Coventry and BCU are ex-poly unis. Coventry have done a lot of successful work to try and remove some of that image, BCU not so much. Go for whichever one you prefer on a non-academic basis. Which one felt more enjoyable at open days?

I haven’t been to any open days, so I don’t know which one to pick
Reply 9
So which uni did u pick

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending