School did not withdraw me for my A level exam Watch

jackingnotes
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So I already got a B last year in sociology a level and for uni offer I only needed a B. So because I paid for exams before the offer came through I had to withdraw. So I withdrew a week after receiving the offer around salt April, contacted my exams office and they told me they sorted it. Now I have just received an email saying I haven’t turned up to my sociology exams that I didn’t even know I had. What can I do and am I going to get a U on results day, because I feel like that will look bad and I’ve never failed anything before
Examsaresad
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Ask the school to contact the exam board. Do you have it in writing that you withdrew? Without it in writing it could be hard to prove that you didn’t just not turn up. But should be fine, uni won’t care u already got the B. Just explain it
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
jackingnotes
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I told them to send me a revised exam timetable after I was withdrawn from the exam, and they sent me one.
(Original post by Examsaresad)
Ask the school to contact the exam board. Do you have it in writing that you withdrew? Without it in writing it could be hard to prove that you didn’t just not turn up. But should be fine, uni won’t care u already got the B. Just explain it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (208)
14.71%
The paper was reasonable (791)
55.94%
Not feeling great about that exam... (310)
21.92%
It was TERRIBLE (105)
7.43%

Watched Threads