Persuasive essay topics Watch

Emmabrockett
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Anyone got any ideas for a persuasive essay topic? One different and never done before, thank you x
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Labrador99
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Emmabrockett)
Anyone got any ideas for a persuasive essay topic? One different and never done before, thank you x
It's difficult to write an essay on something you don't care about or have an opinion on...What things interest you and what issues do you care about?
Emmabrockett
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Labrador99)
It's difficult to write an essay on something you don't care about or have an opinion on...What things interest you and what issues do you care about?
Politics, crime etc
Labrador99
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Emmabrockett)
Politics, crime etc
Sorry I missed this before...Within politics, I'd definitely avoid commonly debated issues like Brexit, Scottish independence, death penalty, etc....Combining politics and crime, something that's recently been passed in the Scottish parliament is the age of criminal responsibility bill, with the age being raised from 8 (the lowest in Europe) to 12...The UN says it should be at least 14 though- you could debate what the age should be that someone is held criminally responsible?
Emmabrockett
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Sorry I missed this before...Within politics, I'd definitely avoid commonly debated issues like Brexit, Scottish independence, death penalty, etc....Combining politics and crime, something that's recently been passed in the Scottish parliament is the age of criminal responsibility bill, with the age being raised from 8 (the lowest in Europe) to 12...The UN says it should be at least 14 though- you could debate what the age should be that someone is held criminally responsible?
Thank you, unfortunately I’ve already wrote it i done it on abuse in care homes x
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Just go and give away my AH folio topic then haha jk
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Birmingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19
  • London Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Holloway Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19
  • University College London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (62)
21.75%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (99)
34.74%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (59)
20.7%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (28)
9.82%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (37)
12.98%

Watched Threads