Fingering for first time Watch

Studentnewcastle
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hello,
I want to know Does fingering makes u lose virginity? Lately I started fingering my self I am a single Muslim woman in twenties and I can’t do anything before marriage due to cultural and religious reasons anyways lately I started fingering and I was able to insert one finger without any bleeding or anything
Is that means I was born without hymen? Or that I am not a virgin?
Also would u mind marrying a girl who fingered herself? But never done anything with guys?
Thanks
CHANELDIAMONDS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Studentnewcastle
Rep:
?
??????
(Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS)
username4704750
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Studentnewcastle)
Hello,
I want to know Does fingering makes u lose virginity? Lately I started fingering my self I am a single Muslim woman in twenties and I can’t do anything before marriage due to cultural and religious reasons anyways lately I started fingering and I was able to insert one finger without any bleeding or anything
Also would u mind marrying a girl who fingered herself? But never done anything with guys?
Thanks
I am from a conservative deep rooted muslim family. And yes, I would marry someone like you.

In my family anf culture we marry in our teens and I am gonna get married soon hurray!!

Lol. Anyway, good luck to you on that.

And yes, I dont think fingering is prohibited as long as it keeps you from sinning I am a hafiz btw So I kinda know stuff.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
You finger is not as big a **** so you didn't bleed
Notoriety
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
You finger is not as big a **** so you didn't bleed
You what?
Rockroo
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by lukehake1)
I am from a conservative deep rooted muslim family. And yes, I would marry someone like you.

In my family anf culture we marry in our teens and I am gonna get married soon hurray!!

Lol. Anyway, good luck to you on that.

And yes, I dont think fingering is prohibited as long as it keeps you from sinning I am a hafiz btw So I kinda know stuff.
One question
That counts as masturbation
So is it not haram to masturbate
black tea
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hello,
Thanks
You haven't had sex, therefore you are a virgin. And you are unlikely to break your hymen by inserting just 1 finger.
Studentnewcastle
Rep:
?
That’s comforting thanks
(Original post by black tea)
You haven't had sex, therefore you are a virgin. And you are unlikely to break your hymen by inserting just 1 finger.
username4704750
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Rockroo)
One question
That counts as masturbation
So is it not haram to masturbate
different scholars have dufferent opinions. The prophet s.a.w. has said that we must observe fasting in order to abstain from sinning. However there are scholars who say that we can masturbate in order to abstain from zina.
TeaAndToast22
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Huh... you are in your twenties and are asking this? Uhm ok.

Haram? Debated.

As a Muslim, you should research through the correct outlets, not asking people on tsr. Lol.
Studentnewcastle
Rep:
?
There are many different opinions on this so wanted to make sure
(Original post by TeaAndToast22)
Huh... you are in your twenties and are asking this? Uhm ok.

Haram? Debated.

As a Muslim, you should research through the correct outlets, not asking people on tsr. Lol.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
I’m a guy and I masturbate but I’m 15 and Muslim but idk
MillennialX
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It just makes you more appealing. I would marry you although I don’t take religion that seriously.
Studentnewcastle
Rep:
?
Why u Muslim?
(Original post by MillennialX)
It just makes you more appealing. I would marry you although I don’t take religion that seriously.
MillennialX
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Why u Muslim?
I don’t want to be but I was born into it. Leaving the religion would get me in trouble with my family.
verycoolperson
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
lukehake calm down
masturbation is prohibited and the ayah in the Quran is clear:

And they who guard their private parts
Except from their wives or those their right hands possess, for indeed, they will not be blamed -
But whoever seeks beyond that, then those are the transgressors -
[23:5]

Allah said those who seek beyond their wives and those that their right hands possess are transgressors
and for those who permit it to not commit zina is in very extreme situations only, these situations can be avoided and prevented by almost everyone, there is no excuse in reality, i don't know what sort of answers you're expecting on this site, some sort of reassurance for you to keep sinning??
Rockroo
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by verycoolperson)
lukehake calm down
masturbation is prohibited and the ayah in the Quran is clear:

And they who guard their private parts
Except from their wives or those their right hands possess, for indeed, they will not be blamed -
But whoever seeks beyond that, then those are the transgressors -
[23:5]

Allah said those who seek beyond their wives and those that their right hands possess are transgressors
and for those who permit it to not commit zina is in very extreme situations only, these situations can be avoided and prevented by almost everyone, there is no excuse in reality, i don't know what sort of answers you're expecting on this site, some sort of reassurance for you to keep sinning??
Trust me the aya is not clear
And Luke is correct
According to some scholars it is permissible
And to others it is not
That is why you need to follow your heart
And know that Allah is forgiving
This aya I think is in Surat al ma3areg
I took its full explaination while studying Quran and nothing was said about masturbation
I am sorry but you need to get ur facts correctly
A lot of things that have been left both by the hadeeth and Quran needs you to follow your belief nothing else
So if she is scared to commit zina then she can masturbate
But not excessively then you are only hurting your body and that might lead to it being hateful or haram
Tootles
Badges: 20
Report 1 week ago
Hello,
Thanks
Sometimes it goes away of its own accord.

(Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS)
:rolleyes:
TaeTaeToast
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Isn't the point that *** ins't wasted?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 2 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (405)
18.59%
The paper was reasonable (1037)
47.59%
Not feeling great about that exam... (484)
22.21%
It was TERRIBLE (253)
11.61%

Watched Threads