(Original post by Rockroo)
Trust me the aya is not clear
And Luke is correct
According to some scholars it is permissible
And to others it is not
That is why you need to follow your heart
And know that Allah is forgiving
This aya I think is in Surat al ma3areg
I took its full explaination while studying Quran and nothing was said about masturbation
I am sorry but you need to get ur facts correctly
A lot of things that have been left both by the hadeeth and Quran needs you to follow your belief nothing else
So if she is scared to commit zina then she can masturbate
But not excessively then you are only hurting your body and that might lead to it being hateful or haram
idk who taught u the quran
please bring the opinions of scholars, imam shafii used these verses to say masturbation was forbidden
i posted the chapter number as well its not surah al maarij its surah al mo mineen
will you tell imam shafii to get his facts correctly also
u cant follow ur heart over the quran
Studentnewcastle
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Are u sure I read that as well are u a Muslim? Do u mustarbate
(Original post by lukehake1)
different scholars have dufferent opinions. The prophet s.a.w. has said that we must observe fasting in order to abstain from sinning. However there are scholars who say that we can masturbate in order to abstain from zina.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by MillennialX)
It just makes you more appealing. I would marry you although I don’t take religion that seriously.
Why does it make her more appealing?
ChrisW99
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Jesus Christ
MillennialX
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Why does it make her more appealing?
Because women don’t really talk about things like that or talk about sex like men do and how much they like it. It’s interesting how women also have sexual urges just like men.
Anonymous #4
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by MillennialX)
Because women don’t really talk about things like that or talk about sex like men do and how much they like it. It’s interesting how women also have sexual urges just like men.
Only for Chad
extremecat
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
The hymen cannot be identified as an indicator of virginity, considering it can be lost through cycling, horse riding etc...

So no, fingering yourself does not mean you've lost your virginity.
Kill3rCat
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by ChrisW99)
Jesus Christ
Not in this thread xD
Anonymous #5
Report 2 days ago
I mean it kinda depends, I broke my hymen masturbating and I had a little shock moment but it’s not that deep. It doesn’t mean anything to me
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Fermion.
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Get a grip and just masturbate and enjoy it. Who gives a **** about your hymen. You’ve probs broken it by doing other things like riding a bike. It’s really not that deep
Kill3rCat
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Fermion.)
Get a grip and just masturbate and enjoy it. Who gives a **** about your hymen. You’ve probs broken it by doing other things like riding a bike. It’s really not that deep
Many muslims 'give a s**t about the hymen'. Despite the fact that it is not seriously recognised as a reliable predictor of virginity by literally any scientific or academic institution, that doesn't matter. Muslims are only just now tiptoeing into the 21st century (or even the 20th), imo.
Fermion.
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Well the Quran is ridiculous and a load of shite. Nobody’s gonna look into her vagina to see if her hymen is broken when she’s married. It’s literally a bit of skin.
(Original post by Kill3rCat)
Many muslims 'give a s**t about the hymen'. Despite the fact that it is not seriously recognised as a reliable predictor of virginity by literally any scientific or academic institution, that doesn't matter. Muslims are only just now tiptoeing into the 21st century (or even the 20th), imo.
Precious Illusions
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
You finger is not as big a **** so you didn't bleed
Idk about that, I dated a man with HUGE fingers once. Cannot confirm if they'd be big enough to break a hymen tho.
Anonymous #6
Report 2 days ago
yes i was once raped by my finger once
i only went down to scratch myself down there but ended up fingering myself, as it was premeditated i accused it or rape. it is now in prison awaiting trial and told to stay away from all my other fingers in the meantime...
goggleyed
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
yes i was once raped by my finger once
i only went down to scratch myself down there but ended up fingering myself, as it was premeditated i accused it or rape. it is now in prison awaiting trial and told to stay away from all my other fingers in the meantime...
4/10 for effort
Anonymous #7
Report 2 days ago
masturbation is not sex, not even close....
Kill3rCat
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Well the Quran is ridiculous and a load of shite. Nobody’s gonna look into her vagina to see if her hymen is broken when she’s married. It’s literally a bit of skin.
Yep, but that doesn't stop Muslims from taking it seriously. :P
Studentnewcastle
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
God are you guys still replying this post? I must have posted a month ago ! And I have concluded that I probably broke my hymen while fingering myself but am still tight enough to pass as a Virgin lol
Fermion.
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
I’ve read it all babes don’t worry! I’m allowed to have my own views. Also, everybody has the right to talk about it xxx
Stfu and mind your words..Your a ex-muslim and you have no rights to talk about the Qur'an. If you do understand arabic and go through the other proofs (such as prophetic narrations) then you'll have a proper idea..But by only knowing surface don't talk too much.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 2 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (449)
18.96%
The paper was reasonable (1105)
46.66%
Not feeling great about that exam... (520)
21.96%
It was TERRIBLE (294)
12.42%

Watched Threads