Should I be making flash cards? Watch

j8v4
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I just saw a reply on another post about the effectiveness of using flash cards. The person said that you should only use them to understand material, but if you’re only struggling with getting the technique of answering questions properly, then they won’t be any use to you (I think this is my main problem). I have mind maps, condensed ones, as well as questions I wrote on a spreadsheet to test myself. Do I need flash cards?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Last edited by j8v4; 3 weeks ago
GTG123445
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Whens ur exam?
(Original post by j8v4)
I just saw a reply on another post about the effectiveness of using flash cards. The person said that you should only use them to understand material, but if you’re only struggling with getting the technique of answering questions properly, then they won’t be any use to you (I think this is my main problem). I have mind maps, condensed ones, as well as questions I wrote on a spreadsheet to test myself. Do I need flash cards?
skent6
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I’m assuming you’re doing GCSE’s... if so now is too late to be making them as you’ll be spending precious time in final preparation for the exam making cards that u may not look at many times
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Birmingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19
  • London Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Holloway Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19
  • University College London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (62)
21.75%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (99)
34.74%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (59)
20.7%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (28)
9.82%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (37)
12.98%

Watched Threads