Depressed Watch

TigerPX
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So I am in year 10 and my school has decided to do our English literature GCSE early. I have been working hard throughout the year and got constanthe 9s in my mocks. I just did my exam and I thought my Shakespeare answer was really good but the 19th century was perhaps lacking and could have been better. I did the paper 2. I thought my an inspector calls was really good and my poetry was quite good as well but I might have let myself down on the unseen evenue though it's wasn't really difficult. So I feel scared about my result because I really want I 9 and I have been working my butt of so I just need some calmness. Am I being pessimistic be asked I heard stories how people etc really low grade/lower than expected after getting a high grade for mocks so I am really frightened as I don't that to be me. Sorry for taking your time. Please leave some suggestions it was be extremely helpfull.
khushb
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
just believe that you will get a higher grade because if you were working really hard then it has to pay off just keep belief in yourself and inshallah (hopefully) you would do good my prayers are with you
kurro
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You could always re-sit the paper in year 11
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (316)
15.27%
The paper was reasonable (1134)
54.78%
Not feeling great about that exam... (454)
21.93%
It was TERRIBLE (166)
8.02%

Watched Threads