The Student Room Group

best of the 3

Hi guys
I will be doing my LPC/ LLM in September.
I've received offers from
*universal of law
*city university London
*Anglia Ruskin
of the 3 which would you say has the best reprutation? Resources And why?
Which has the most helpful tutors ,
which of the 3 are open book exams.
Has any one attended before and what were your experiences of these university's.
I also have ME are any of these university known for supporting students with disabilities.
Thanks Guys
George Aboni-Jones
Original post by GeneralInfo
Hi guys
I will be doing my LPC/ LLM in September.
I've received offers from
*universal of law
*city university London
*Anglia Ruskin
of the 3 which would you say has the best reprutation? Resources And why?
Which has the most helpful tutors ,
which of the 3 are open book exams.
Has any one attended before and what were your experiences of these university's.
I also have ME are any of these university known for supporting students with disabilities.
Thanks Guys
George Aboni-Jones

Hi George,
Great to hear you have received these fantastic offers to study the LPC/LLM in September. I have just finished the LLB at the University of Law, Birmingham campus and have accepted my offer to continue there in September to do the BPTC LLM. I can't speak for the other universities you have received an offer from but I can tell you a bit more about the University of Law and what we have to offer.
We currently have several campuses across England, so a lot of choice with location to suit your preferences. I opted for the Birmingham campus as I have 2 children so no wild uni accommodation for me! The University of Law has an excellent reputation and has been awarded TEF Gold for teaching. I think ULaw's unique selling point is the close integral feel it has. Classes are small ensuring students continuously gain support from lecturers, all of who are practicing/ex practicing barristers and solicitors. Speaking from experience, the teaching is most definitely top quality. I also know that a lot of our students successfully secure training contacts and pupillages, with the percentage of success rising each year.
In terms of supporting students with disabilities, ULaw has a dedicated team of employees who actively support such students and is definitely from my experience the most accommodating educational institute I have been in.

Hope this has given you an insight into the uni. Any questions feel free to drop me a message.

Sherrie
Reply 2
Hello Sheerie,

Thank you so much for the feedback, now I really am torn between ULAW and City. Once again thanks for the heads up!

George.
Original post by The University of Law Students
Hi George,
Great to hear you have received these fantastic offers to study the LPC/LLM in September. I have just finished the LLB at the University of Law, Birmingham campus and have accepted my offer to continue there in September to do the BPTC LLM. I can't speak for the other universities you have received an offer from but I can tell you a bit more about the University of Law and what we have to offer.
We currently have several campuses across England, so a lot of choice with location to suit your preferences. I opted for the Birmingham campus as I have 2 children so no wild uni accommodation for me! The University of Law has an excellent reputation and has been awarded TEF Gold for teaching. I think ULaw's unique selling point is the close integral feel it has. Classes are small ensuring students continuously gain support from lecturers, all of who are practicing/ex practicing barristers and solicitors. Speaking from experience, the teaching is most definitely top quality. I also know that a lot of our students successfully secure training contacts and pupillages, with the percentage of success rising each year.
In terms of supporting students with disabilities, ULaw has a dedicated team of employees who actively support such students and is definitely from my experience the most accommodating educational institute I have been in.

Hope this has given you an insight into the uni. Any questions feel free to drop me a message.

Sherrie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending