?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
For Higher Geography!
Katelouisa
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hey, I got an A last year so am happy to answer any questions regarding the course or assignment. I am also happy to share any model answers with anyone who would like I ended up with 94% in the exam and 29/30 in my assignment.
Folayemi.f
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Katelouisa)
Hey, I got an A last year so am happy to answer any questions regarding the course or assignment. I am also happy to share any model answers with anyone who would like I ended up with 94% in the exam and 29/30 in my assignment.
Aw, well done, you must be so happy!
fucthesqa
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I'm happy to help as well!
I got an A also but not quite 94%.
OliveAgnes
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi Does anyone have any ideas about assignment topics that work well? Thank you!
Katelouisa
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by OliveAgnes)
Hi Does anyone have any ideas about assignment topics that work well? Thank you!
I investigated the destructiveness of longshore drift along a coastline. It was fairly easy to measure and the background knowledge was good.
nat5dawg
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by OliveAgnes)
We compared development between three countries for our assignment last year. Was quite interesting and straight forward as you cover it all in the higher course anyway.
OliveAgnes
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I investigated the destructiveness of longshore drift along a coastline. It was fairly easy to measure and the background knowledge was good.
(Original post by nat5dawg)
We compared development between three countries for our assignment last year. Was quite interesting and straight forward as you cover it all in the higher course anyway.
Thank you!
Jane2019
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi - what did you use for your research methods for this ? The internet and what other source ? Thanks
Catriona23
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hey, just wondering if anyone knows the amount of marks a question about methods of collecting population data might be worth?
AyrshireStudent
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Got an A last year, found the course easy enough although I thought my assignment was a fail.
anna0301
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Well done!! Model answers would be great
maryam_hussainx
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hey, was struggling writing my geography assignment as its a crash and I'm not sure of the layout, etc. would be great if you could help.
Catriona23
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by maryam_hussainx)
hey, was struggling writing my geography assignment as its a crash and I'm not sure of the layout, etc. would be great if you could help.
Can recommend the Hodder Gibson Geography N5 and Higher Assignment book
SmithJohn123
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hello, currently taking higher geography externally and am looking for model answers for the Lithosphere topic. Model answers for any of the formations would be a great help! Also if it has allocated marks, that would be VERY helpful as I am struggling with where the marks come in because I am not sitting in a Geography class daily. Appreciate the help.
SmithJohn123
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by SmithJohn123)
Hello, currently taking higher geography externally and am looking for model answers for the Lithosphere topic. Model answers for any of the formations would be a great help! Also if it has allocated marks, that would be VERY helpful as I am struggling with where the marks come in because I am not sitting in a Geography class daily. Appreciate the help.
Notes would also be a great help if possible :P ^^^. The notes given to me aren't the best, anything is a helping hand.
Folayemi.f
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Notes would also be a great help if possible :P ^^^. The notes given to me aren't the best, anything is a helping hand.
Name:  ECB95992-4838-4EFC-A323-B01062A2E1F2.jpeg
Views: 10
Size:  150.3 KBName:  56A16FB3-73F2-4591-9CF2-A269DF2AFAF8.jpeg
Views: 11
Size:  137.4 KBName:  A649471B-4F0F-4159-BF88-1494BDE89440.jpeg
Size:  145.0 KBName:  680EEB95-158F-4236-A3D6-CB75EC960955.jpeg
Views: 12
Size:  141.1 KBName:  C75CC62B-E52E-4CCC-B9B7-8ACF62A5BFD6.jpeg
Size:  146.0 KB Sorry if it’s not that clear, they’re not model answers but notes
Folayemi.f
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Also the marking schemes on the past paper sqa websites is really good
SmithJohn123
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Folayemi.f)
Also the marking schemes on the past paper sqa websites is really good
Legend, thank you very much man!
Folayemi.f
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Legend, thank you very much man!
No problem
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (11)
6.59%
They've been reasonable (68)
40.72%
Not feeling great... (44)
26.35%
They are TERRIBLE! (44)