username4215606
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
how did it go??
It was honestly okay for me, except the only thing I'm worrie about is that I went waaay over the word limit. For the 90 word q, I wrote 300 or so, for the 150 word q, I wrote about 500. Yup I'm stupid aha :lol:
Last edited by username4215606; 1 year ago
tanteseo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Did no revision, walked in saw the questions wrote some waffle (loved the translation even though i forgot the word for today and wrote el dia currente) and sat there for 45 minutes at the end watching the invigilators.
I'm just glad spanish is over for me
username4215606
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
omg me too! I just left that blank :lol: lmao same, invigilators are funny creatures
(Original post by tanteseo)
Did no revision, walked in saw the questions wrote some waffle (loved the translation even though i forgot the word for today and wrote el dia currente) and sat there for 45 minutes at the end watching the invigilators.
chibibotto
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
My friend did that too, she forgot 'hoy' and wrote 'este dia' haha
angela_12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by peachystudy)
how did it go??
It was honestly okay for me, except the only thing I'm worrie about is that I went waaay over the word limit. For the 90 word q, I wrote 300 or so, for the 150 word q, I wrote about 500. Yup I'm stupid aha :lol:
That's the same with everyone in my school that did it - we all found the translation great but forgot what today was - we had: hoy en dia, manana, este dia....I also have to admit the actual topics they gave us to write about were a godsend, and I was sat there minutes before the exam stressing because I thought they were going to ask us something about recycling or the environment or something like that!
firephoenix
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I wrote 'dia current' too the exam was okay I didn't count up the words :confused: oh well
daisyfleur
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
does anyone know what came up?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (20)
13.33%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (41)
27.33%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (62)
41.33%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (23)
15.33%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (4)
2.67%

Watched Threads