How lenient are Portsmouth university with grades?

Watch
elslykyh
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi guys, my offer is BBB for Biomedical science however I had a really bad chemistry exam yesterday and I don’t think I will even achieve a C? Does anyone know if they are inclined to accept me anyway?
alleycat393
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It will depend on how much they want you and how well (or not) everyone else has done. Think about the rest of your exams for now as there's nothing more you can do about the chem one and wait till results day.
(Original post by elslykyh)
Hi guys, my offer is BBB for Biomedical science however I had a really bad chemistry exam yesterday and I don’t think I will even achieve a C? Does anyone know if they are inclined to accept me anyway?
Shanaaze
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi , It’s 2020 and I’m in the exact same position as you . I applied to Portsmouth as my firm looking for the same answers. Did you end up getting accepted ? And what grades did you get if you don’t mind me asking
milliejayne19
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Very. My boyfriend is starting Portsmouth University next month at aged 17 (a year early than usual, if he didn't drop out of school he would be just about to go into Y13) having got 3 GCSEs and zero level 3 qualifications.
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by milliejayne19)
Very. My boyfriend is starting Portsmouth University next month at aged 17 (a year early than usual, if he didn't drop out of school he would be just about to go into Y13) having got 3 GCSEs and zero level 3 qualifications.
What course are they letting him do with no level 3 qualifications?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (52)
13.65%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (51)
13.39%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (143)
37.53%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (41)
10.76%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (73)
19.16%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (21)
5.51%

Watched Threads