Ordering Bikinis Watch

emmyjanejacko
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I'm going on my first holiday away with just myself and my boyfriend (we're 18) in less than a month, and I wanted to get myself some cute new bikinis to wear during the week away. I've found some lush ones on 'Zaful' but it doesn't look very legit- has anyone bought from there before? Anyone know any good online shops/boutiques I could get one from?
PetitePanda
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Pretty little thing? Nasty gal? Missguided?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
gracewb_93
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
My friends have bought stuff from there. They’re not the best quality but I’m pretty sure it’s legit and the stuff does arrive and look pretty much like the photo.
I would check how long the delivery would be though, it might be one of those places that takes ages to arrive
sportygal517
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Zaful is really good and 100% legit. Myself and a lot of my friends have bought multiple bikinis from there but they take quite a while to arrive from what I remember so order soon! Shien is also good for cheap bikinis but it’s all very similar to the stuff on zaful. Alternatively you could look on celebrities instagrams and look at the tags on their posts to see where there bikinis are from which is what I tend to do.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (340)
15.71%
The paper was reasonable (1175)
54.3%
Not feeling great about that exam... (468)
21.63%
It was TERRIBLE (181)
8.36%

Watched Threads