National 5 Spanish 2019-2020 Watch

Kubsyy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Buenos/as días/tardes/noches everyone!.

I am making a new thread for people sitting Nat 5 Spanish (including me).

So how is everybody feeling about their Spanish?

Personally, it’s going to be tough for me since I had 1-2 years break (thanks to my school’s column choices for last year’s😡) especially when it comes to writing job advert and in other contexts, speaking and talking.
Last edited by Kubsyy; 2 weeks ago
sarah42004
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
i'm so nervous. i've only done spanish for one year and there was no pressure put on me so i didn't learn much lol. i'm also taking German which i'm so much better at. my teacher said we should be aiming for Cs which is a bit sad
(Original post by Kubsyy)
Buenos/as días/tardes/noches everyone!.

I am making a new thread for people sitting Nat 5 Spanish (including me).

So how is everybody feeling about their Spanish?

Personally, it’s going to be tough for me since I had 1-2 years break (thanks to my school’s column choices for last year’s😡) especially when it comes to writing job advert and in other contexts, speaking and talking.
Kubsyy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 hours ago
(Original post by sarah42004)
i'm so nervous. i've only done spanish for one year and there was no pressure put on me so i didn't learn much lol. i'm also taking German which i'm so much better at. my teacher said we should be aiming for Cs which is a bit sad
Ow, you will get there don’t worry .
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Labrador99
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 19 minutes ago
(Original post by sarah42004)
Don't take what your teacher has said too seriously...You can aim as high as you want to, and although you'll probably need to put in extra work outside of class (as it sounds like your teacher doesn't have particularly high aspirations if everyone is already being told they'er aiming for a C & their teaching may well reflect this), if you put that time in, you can have the potential to get a higher grade, if that's what you want to aim for.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Birmingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19
  • London Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Holloway Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19
  • University College London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (62)
21.75%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (99)
34.74%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (59)
20.7%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (28)
9.82%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (37)
12.98%

Watched Threads