The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

T23 Exams?

I am looking at studying T23 (Certificate of Higher Education in Adult Health and Social Care)
with the OU starting in October. Does anyone know if there is an exam for this course? If there is, how are exams taken with the OU? Do you have to go to a centre or is there some sort of online exam?
I live in a rural area in the countryside miles from anything remotely helpful when it comes to student life, so am just trying to work out how exams will work?

I have emailed the OU so will wait for their reply but I was looking for an answer straight away!
Cheers.
Hi

If you just give them a call they will be able to tell you if you have a exam. I believe once your course starts you will see on your student home the location of the exam and will know all the details before hand I’m sure they would do it in a major city near you.
Wondering wouldn’t you be interested in doing the diploma of higher education in Health and Social Care you will be able to attend an graduation ceremony the
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
T23 appears to be made up of just two modules, K101 and K118. Neither has an end-of-module exam. If you go to the OU's T23 course description page and click on those modules, there's a box to the left that tells you the types of assessment done on each module. Sometimes it explicitly says "no examination" and other times it just says "end of module assessment" instead, which also means no exam.
Reply 3
Brilliant! Thanks for the help with the terminology!

Quick Reply

Latest