2019 aqa history paper 2 - Elizabeth&Medicine

Watch
kiranbasram
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
does anyone have predictions of what may come in for elizabeth and medicine paper 2?
lilTrain
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
medicine may be NHS and c.20th
what are u hoping it will be?
kiranbasram
Rep:
?
(Original post by lilTrain)
medicine may be NHS and c.20th
what are u hoping it will be?
i kinda dont mind it being on vesalius and harvey
lilTrain
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by kiranbasram)
i kinda dont mind it being on vesalius and harvey
literally same tf
the only Q i got full marks in
factors on development of medicine and pare are also cool questions. i have a feeling the 2019 paper will be similar to the new specimen paper
kiranbasram
Rep:
?
literally same tf
factors on development of medicine and pare are also cool questions. i have a feeling the 2019 paper will be similar to the new specimen paper
yhhh they arent bad questions either,, do you know that might come up in Elizabeth?
lilTrain
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
yhhh they arent bad questions either,, do you know that might come up in Elizabeth?
im willing to bet its a rebellion and a hardwick/globe question
kiranbasram
Rep:
?
im willing to bet its a rebellion and a hardwick/globe question
yh i do think it may be one on rebellion
lilTrain
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
yh i do think it may be one on rebellion
why
what do u think it will be
Anyaevans04
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
literally same tf
What was on it ?
lilTrain
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anyaevans04)
What was on it ?
why is literally everyone asking what was on the paper? as we've said hundreds of times already: cheating in ur mocks is gonna get u no where, if u didnt revise for it its ur own fault not ours
Anyaevans04
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
why is literally everyone asking what was on the paper? as we've said hundreds of times already: cheating in ur mocks is gonna get u no where, if u didnt revise for it its ur own fault not ours
How is it my fault my dad passed away therefor I had to leave my private school? And now I’m in a public school where they do everything ina different order and I’ve missed two key subjects last year and I’m reaching out for the smallest bit of help ... thanks a lot appreciate it
lilTrain
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anyaevans04)
How is it my fault my dad passed away therefor I had to leave my private school? And now I’m in a public school where they do everything ina different order and I’ve missed two key subjects last year and I’m reaching out for the smallest bit of help ... thanks a lot appreciate it
from my other post i meant the school should be aware of ur situation, they obviously cant lower ur mock grade if they know u didnt even know the content so i dont see why ur worrying over these mock exams and whats on it when u can relax instead knowing u dont have that sort of pressure?
sorry if this came off as harsh lol. ive seen so many people looking for cheats to impress their teachers and it sorta takes the piss. but yeah if u couldnt revise for these mocks then take a break and focus on ur family, mocks are useless to worry over
meganjohnston36
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
i’m now doing my mocks but we’re going to have last years paper, what questions did you end up getting ? thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (44)
18.64%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (68)
28.81%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (88)
37.29%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (30)
12.71%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (6)
2.54%

Watched Threads