OCR GCSE geography paper 2

Watch this thread
Josef j1
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
How did you find this paper ?
Subsonicsole
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
I found it really hard
Anthos
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
If you're talking about OCR A, I think the paper went okay, though I didn't really know about the water cycle that much. Most of what my teacher predicted came up, like the human management of rainforests, distribution of rainforests, global air circulation, and Rosario.
Subsonicsole
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I wrote all the relevant stuff for Zambia in a question but I called it Tanzania by accident. Do you think I will lose a lot of marks
Josef j1
Rep:
What case studies did you do
(Original post by Subsonicsole)
I found it really hard
Subsonicsole
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Josef j1)
What case studies did you do
Zambia, Birmingham, Tanzania and Mumbai
Josef j1
Rep:
Did you find them ok? Which questions did you find hard
Subsonicsole
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Josef j1)
Did you find them ok? Which questions did you find hard
The 8 marker about how a LIDC has been affected by globalisation (It was worded something like that) I wrote all the right stuff i think but I put the name of country wrong. I put Tanzania instead of Zambia
Last edited by Subsonicsole; 3 years ago
Josef j1
Rep:
What do you reckon the grade boundaries will be
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (40)
26.85%
As I expected (47)
31.54%
Harder (55)
36.91%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.7%

Watched Threads