evizza
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi,

I am hoping you can tell me if the Counselling & Mental Health BSc (Hons) is considered an allied to health course and is eligible for full time study, or if it is a STEM subject which can only receive part time funding?

The course code is B941 and the institution code is L27. I hope that helps. Thank you.
SFE Nihad
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by evizza)
Hi,

I am hoping you can tell me if the Counselling & Mental Health BSc (Hons) is considered an allied to health course and is eligible for full time study, or if it is a STEM subject which can only receive part time funding?

The course code is B941 and the institution code is L27. I hope that helps. Thank you.
Hi there,

Which university will you be attending?

Regards,
Nihad
evizza
Rep:
?
Leeds Beckett University 😊
SFE Nihad
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Leeds Beckett University 😊
Hi there,

Leeds Beckett University have not a confirmed this course yet. You would need to double check this with your university so they can update the database and we can check for you.

Regards,
Nihad
evizza
Rep:
?
Hi,

I have contacted Leeds Beckett University who have informed me that the course has been running for several years and is definitely confirmed.

The course is also on UCAS with the UCAS code B941. The institution code is L27. The courses full title is BSc (Hons) Counselling and Mental Health. I hope that this will help you to find the course.

Thanks, Dianna

(Original post by SFE Nihad)
Hi there,

Leeds Beckett University have not a confirmed this course yet. You would need to double check this with your university so they can update the database and we can check for you.

Regards,
Nihad
Erin SFE
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hi,

I have contacted Leeds Beckett University who have informed me that the course has been running for several years and is definitely confirmed.

The course is also on UCAS with the UCAS code B941. The institution code is L27. The courses full title is BSc (Hons) Counselling and Mental Health. I hope that this will help you to find the course.

Thanks, Dianna
Hi Dianna,

I have checked our database today and we only have the full time version of the course showing, this course is not classed as an Allied Health course so wouldn't be funded as a second full time degree. If you look to study the course on a part time basis then it is classed as an exception course so you can be funded for this as a section degree.

Thanks, Erin
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (139)
17.8%
It's just nice to be back! (210)
26.89%
Not great so far... (281)
35.98%
I want to drop out! (151)
19.33%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed