What do you think the perfect weight and height is? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Obviously everyone is different but what would you like to be and if you’re happy with yourself what is your weight and height? I’m 73kg, curvy and 5’4. I’d like to be 60kg and with to be atleast 5’5/6. Guess I got to be happy with who I am tho
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Pepsey
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Male
I am 6" which I do think is perfect and I weigh around 82kg , would like to lose 7kg before I start uni in October!
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
5'5, would like to be 44kg but I know it would be unhealthy for my height.
Amnz_02
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
female 5'4 I weight 57kg
SuperHuman98
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The recommended weight for your height. Which if you don't lift weights is whatever weight is normal BMI.

I wanna be 75-80kg at 12% bodyfat at 5'8.
JMH1628
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
BMI is ridiculous and shouldn't be used by everyone.

You do not have to be accept with you are physically and pretend you're happy about it. You have the ability to change yourself. Only yourself.

Answers will vary quite heavily if you asked 100 women of the same height what their ideal weight is. It all depends on body shape and size, how you carry weight, how you feel. Nobody can answer this question for you.
secret_pineapple
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I'm 5'2 and 9st 2lb and I think I'm slightly overweight. I hate my body with a passion and I think my ideal 'measurements' would be 5'4 and 7st 6lb. I'm female btw
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
I'm 5'4 and now 8st 4 or 5lbs which is stressing me out... I put SO much weight on over A levels. I'm happy with my height (I mean it's pretty unremarkable but fine!) but once exams are over I want to lose all the fat I've put on and get back to 7st 12lbs (but leaner). My ideal weight though would probably be a bit lower than that... but if I put on muscle, I'd be happy to be a bit heavier (I just HATE how I now have fat on my stomach!!)
XOR_
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Whatever I currently am.
Glaz
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I wanna be 5'9 and 105lb
batter mix
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I am 5'4" and 44kgs on bad days and 45 on good.

Weight really doesn't matter to me. I am happy with my body proportions. I just wish I was a couple of inches taller.
PureMadness
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
For males I would say the perfect height range is from 6'0 to 6'3 where you are noticeably taller than most people but not so tall that it becomes inconvenient and for weight I would say if you are 6 foot 3 about 90kg would be good
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by batter mix)
I am 5'4" and 44kgs on bad days and 45 on good.

Weight really doesn't matter to me. I am happy with my body proportions. I just wish I was a couple of inches taller.
I envy your weight. I’m 5’4 and 70kg I seem to put on and lose weight quickly but I never leave the 70’s
ltsmith
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
2020kg 99'99
GetGradenines
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Obviously everyone is different but what would you like to be and if you’re happy with yourself what is your weight and height? I’m 73kg, curvy and 5’4. I’d like to be 60kg and with to be atleast 5’5/6. Guess I got to be happy with who I am tho
you do know that 73kg and 5ft 4 as a woman is very overweight. And curvy is a way of saying fat
Airmed
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I used to obsess over my weight, but now I do weights at the gym and I quickly realised that there is no point.

I'm 80kg and I'm 5'6 and curvy. I'm strong and I'm healthy, and that's what should matter.
Kim~Shawn Mendes
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
i like the height i am at which is 5'5 my weight is around 60-65kg
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by GetGradenines)
you do know that 73kg and 5ft 4 as a woman is very overweight. And curvy is a way of saying fat
I DO know that and that’s why I’m doing something about it xx
batter mix
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I envy your weight. I’m 5’4 and 70kg I seem to put on and lose weight quickly but I never leave the 70’s
But your weight really doesn't matter much yk. It's only an indicator. Get your body fat %, muscle weight, bone weight, water weight and other details checked. They can tell you how to direct your lifestyle better.
Kim~Shawn Mendes
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
like batter mix said your weight and height doesn't matter u are who u are for a reason so u shouldn't try and change it because it can get bad effects, u should listen to yourself nobody else
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are cats selfish

Yes (114)
58.16%
No (82)
41.84%

Watched Threads