BTEC level 3 applied science assignments Watch

TheBaron08
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I have until next Friday to give in every assignment i have supposed to of handed in thus far. This year has been a terrible year for me outside of school and as a result i have fallen very far behind. Would anyone be willing to help me and send any assignments they have done. Considering the year cannot be repeated and the deadline is rapidly approaching.
Frah1
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by TheBaron08)
I have until next Friday to give in every assignment i have supposed to of handed in thus far. This year has been a terrible year for me outside of school and as a result i have fallen very far behind. Would anyone be willing to help me and send any assignments they have done. Considering the year cannot be repeated and the deadline is rapidly approaching.
I can help you out with some. I got a D*D*D* but honestly try doing some since it doesn't take too long if you put in the work.
TheBaron08
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Frah1)
I can help you out with some. I got a D*D*D* but honestly try doing some since it doesn't take too long if you put in the work.
Oh believe me i am frantically trying to catch up with work, but i could just really use some help to speed up the process
Last edited by TheBaron08; 1 week ago
HELP! PLZ
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Frah1)
could you please help me with one assignment. I don't understand it and I don't want to fail. I've been getting distinctions and my assignment is due tomorrow.
Frah1
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
pm with the one you need I really don't have time so I will just probs send my one if I have it ofc.
(Original post by HELP! PLZ)
could you please help me with one assignment. I don't understand it and I don't want to fail. I've been getting distinctions and my assignment is due tomorrow.
amy3321
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
hey have you got all assaigments still that you got all d distinction can you send them to me ive been sick so i have missed a lot i am soo behind
amy3321
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
plz help ive had problems with my health i will be forever grateful to you its due next week all of them can you send me all your work as soon as possible i will reword it thanks xxx
(Original post by Frah1)
send it at [email protected] can you also label them so i know which is which thanks xxxxx
Last edited by amy3321; 4 days ago
TheBaron08
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
Btw i've never used this site before so i dont know how to PM
(Original post by Frah1)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 2 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (449)
18.99%
The paper was reasonable (1102)
46.62%
Not feeling great about that exam... (520)
22%
It was TERRIBLE (293)
12.39%

Watched Threads