?
Report 1 week ago
shame the USA team is so arrogant and up their own backsides
NJA
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
disagree, they deserve credit, beating the best the World can throw at them, deserving champions.
(Original post by Rock Fan)
shame the USA team is so arrogant . . .
Last edited by NJA; 1 week ago
Rock Fan
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
There is no doubt they are the best team and miles above everyone else at the minute. On the positive side it has been a superb World Cup, the Cameroon v England game aside, it has been very sporting and very little cheating and diving.
ThomH97
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Not a bad tournament, and England did well. Obviously more difficult to be as invested in without knowing more of the main players, but that's on me.

I think they do need to reduce the number of teams though because there are currently far too many who simply aren't up to a watchable standard. For 5 of the 6 groups to have a team that lost every single game shows they're just there to make up the numbers, and not for any real competition. 5 groups of 4, or to be more demanding, 4 groups of 4 would work better.
shadowdweller
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by NJA)
disagree, they deserve credit, beating the best the World can throw at them, deserving champions.
Totally agree with this, I don't think they're arrogant at all - just aware that they're the current top team, and you can hardly blame them for that! They've all worked hard to be where they're at, and it frustrates me how many people call their pride in that arrogance.

Really enjoyed watching the final today, USA played fantastically, and a well deserved win :clap:
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Rock Fan
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I wasn't impressed with Alex Morgan taking a dive
Mess.
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Rock Fan)
I wasn't impressed with Alex Morgan taking a dive
A fair number of the US team had a dabble, including the goalkeeper. Just shows that they have learnt the game quicker than the other teams.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (149)
17.61%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (75)
8.87%
No I am happy with my course choice (501)
59.22%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (121)
14.3%

Watched Threads