The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
I’ve been offered accommodation at Owens Park, standard room with basin, catered.

Due to work I won’t always be around at meal times and so would love to swap for self-catered accommodation (in Fallowfield) if anyone is willing.

I’d be really grateful for a swap to unsworth park (September or December), sheavyn house or richmond park especially.

Owens park is known for its social life and also if you can’t be bothered to cook communal meal times are a great way to meet more people!
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by zofiasm
Hi Im looking to swap
Female undergrad
ive accepted Unsworth Park but looking to change to sheavyn or Richmond Park if anyone is interested.

Hey - if you're at all interested in catered, washbasin room in Owen's Park I'd love to swap so let me know!
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by ya00
Hi I’m in unsworth and want to swap to oak house. Do you have a basin?

Hey - female undergraduate been offered Owens Park room with a basin. Interested in swapping to Unsworth if you'd be up for that?
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by jackoatherton
Looking to swap!

Male undergrad

Offered and accepted -
Richmond park (en-suite shower)

Desired - Oak house / Owens park (ideally with a basin)

Hey - I'd be interested in a swap as I have Owens Park with a basin and looking for Richmond. Unfortunately I'm a girl - not sure if there's any way around that?
Female undergradute

Offered: Owen's Park - catered, washbasin room for 12 weeks then a move to Unsworth Park (self catered, en suite) in December
Desired: Richmond Park, Sheavyn House, Oak House or Unsworth Park from September
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 185
I have Owens park (obviously not what you asked for) but it would mean you being catered for the year which might save you some time and you wouldn’t have to move out?
Just a thought! x
female undergrad, got a standard with basin at ashburne hall, looking to move to oak house, richmond park, sheavyn house or unsworth park (not on board w the catered lifestyle)message me
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by chloy
I have Owens park (obviously not what you asked for) but it would mean you being catered for the year which might save you some time and you wouldn’t have to move out?
Just a thought! x

So nice of you but I really don’t want catered food all year like I just don’t know what to expect from it xx
Has anyone gotten an email about activating an IT account yet?
Original post by tmillxn
..)))?

Where do you have now? Are you an undergraduate? Male or Female? (Need to know to swap)
Male and Owens park
Original post by tmillxn
Male and Owens park

Ah can’t help then
Original post by tmillxn
..))

Hey! I have whitworth park with basin in city campus! What room do you have?
I have Owens park in fallowfields with a basin
Original post by LostEmpire
Has anyone gotten an email about activating an IT account yet?

yeah got one yesterday
Original post by jackoatherton
Looking to swap!

Male undergrad

Offered and accepted -
Richmond park (en-suite shower)

Desired - Oak house / Owens park (ideally with a basin)

Got Owens park if you still got it available g
Original post by Anonymous
Would you be interested is a oak house swap?

I've got a place in ashburne hall with a basin and would be down to swap to oak house if ur still looking? female undergrad
Original post by MayaNur
Female, Undergrad
Offered: Oak House
Desired: Unsworth Park, Richmond Park and open to some of the other fallowfeild accommodation.

I've got a room in ashburne with a basin if ur still looking to swap? female undergrad
Original post by Anonymous
Would you be interested is a oak house swap?

Hey, I have whitworth park if you're interested?x
Male undergrad
Offered: Wright Robinson, standard with basin, self catered- 41 weeks £4720
Desired: Any self catered/ catered in Fallowfield or Victoria Park
Reply or DM if interested

Latest

Trending

Trending