The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

University of Nottingham grade leniency for economics

I got an offer of AAA in economics bsc, however I think i am likely to get an A in economics, A* in maths but a B/C in politics, will they still accept me?
Reply 1
I think it depends what everyone else gets.

So for me I've applied for Maths and Nottingham is my first choice. My offer is AAA but I've also got an equivalent offer of A*AB with A*A in maths and further maths. And whilst I would like to get this I think I'm more realistically getting A*BB, which may be enough. But I'm not too sure, have you got any equivalent offers? I think they probably would imo as it's not like you've got the B/C in Economics
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Peacock1608
I got an offer of AAA in economics bsc, however I think i am likely to get an A in economics, A* in maths but a B/C in politics, will they still accept me?

A quick look the average student on this course achieves AAA at a level, not sure how lenient they are this will likely depend how the cohort as a whole does A*AB i'm guessing would most likely be ok, A*AC i would think is unlikely i suspect. Across notts as a whole the uni doesn't take C grade student and economics is very competitive dropping 1 grade might have been bad luck, 2 grades sends a different message
(edited 4 years ago)
I got offered A*AA for economics but I think my grades will more likely be A*AB with the B being in english, would this be likely to be accepted?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending