tbristow
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Here’s a list our teachers have come up with of big topics that haven’t been covered yet:

Market Mapping/ Market Positioning
Market Segmentation
Types of Growth - Including Mergers and Takeovers
Financial Ratio Questions
Shareholders Vs Stakeholders
Ethics
Growing Economies
Globalisation
Conditions that Prompt Trade/ Assessment of a Country as a Market or Production Location
PESTLE Influences
Price/ Income ELASTICITY

Anyone got anymore ?
JohRyan
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
ethic did come up
Sophie.h123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Because of the nature of the pre-release, holidays, apparently, it is likely for a lot of theme 4 to come up. So the more global side of business such as exchange rates, globalisation and growing economies etc. Seen as Brexit is a pretty present topic, it could be possible that the exam talks about the impact of Brexit on trends for foreign holidays or staycations too.
eviesteele1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Yeah, I agree, my teacher is saying about using the SPICED and WPIDEC method for exchange rates. Strong pound, imports cheap exports dear. Weak pound, imports dear exports cheap.
This is a video that rounds up all of the holiday market that may help. Its helped me to understand it more.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxoB...psQMe8ebHTuwHI
(Original post by Sophie.h123)
Because of the nature of the pre-release, holidays, apparently, it is likely for a lot of theme 4 to come up. So the more global side of business such as exchange rates, globalisation and growing economies etc. Seen as Brexit is a pretty present topic, it could be possible that the exam talks about the impact of Brexit on trends for foreign holidays or staycations too.
Sophie.h123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
That guy is the reason I understand business haha. Doing economics Alevel was helpful for that paper lol
(Original post by eviesteele1)
Yeah, I agree, my teacher is saying about using the SPICED and WPIDEC method for exchange rates. Strong pound, imports cheap exports dear. Weak pound, imports dear exports cheap.
This is a video that rounds up all of the holiday market that may help. Its helped me to understand it more.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxoB...psQMe8ebHTuwHI
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (422)
67.41%
No (204)
32.59%

Watched Threads