Tropicalsnow
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I have an unconditional offer for MSc Data Science from Middlesex University. I have also received offer for a place in Usher Hall. The only reason I chose Usher Hall is that it is closest to the Uni. I am an international student so wanted to be as close to the Uni as possible, at the beginning at least. There are not too much of review, pictures or videos of Usher hall. And the ones which are there have some horror stories about cleanliness, odd hour fire drills, late night nuisance, etc. I wanted to get some honest feedback from people who have stayed there before I accept the offer for accommodation in the hall.
Is anyone else here doing the same course (MSc Data Science) starting in Sept or staying in Usher hall?
Also, I would greatly appreciate if someone can give some feedback/review on the MSc Data Science at MDX.
Last edited by Tropicalsnow; 2 years ago
Anonymous #1
Report 2 years ago
Hi,

I’ll be joining usher hall this year and I too have heard such stories. But let’s hope for the best!
vski105
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Tropicalsnow i got an offer from middlesex for masters in Data science.
how good is the program, the industry links ?
please do let me know.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (15)
6.85%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
15.53%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (36)
16.44%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (33)
15.07%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (59)
26.94%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (42)
19.18%

Watched Threads