Trying to Losing Virginity Caused Extreme Pain, Why? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Before losing my virginity yesterday, my boyfriend and I engaged in a lot of foreplay to get wet (didn’t use lube) and when i felt ready for sex he tried to enter me and it took a few tries and different positions just to be able to get a little bit in without too much pain, and at most he was able to get in was half way. Any further and I felt extreme sharp pain that would make me shake and on top of that he kept slipping out since he wasnt all the way inside. He was able to finger me with 3 fingers without any issues but as soon as he tried to go fully in me it really hurt. He didn’t end up cuming and I felt really ashamed at myself. Is something wrong with me?
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Before losing my virginity yesterday, my boyfriend and I engaged in a lot of foreplay to get wet (didn’t use lube) and when i felt ready for sex he tried to enter me and it took a few tries and different positions just to be able to get a little bit in without too much pain, and at most he was able to get in was half way. Any further and I felt extreme sharp pain that would make me shake and on top of that he kept slipping out since he wasnt all the way inside. He was able to finger me with 3 fingers without any issues but as soon as he tried to go fully in me it really hurt. He didn’t end up cuming and I felt really ashamed at myself. Is something wrong with me?
If it's a sharp pain, it might be your hymen. You need to bear with it for a while and let him try and go in deeper. And maybe try lube as well to see if it helps.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (50)
22.94%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (75)
34.4%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (43)
19.72%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (18)
8.26%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (32)
14.68%

Watched Threads