Trying to lose virginity really hurt Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Before losing my virginity yesterday, my boyfriend and I engaged in a lot of foreplay to get wet (didn’t use lube) and when i felt ready for sex he tried to enter me and it took a few tries and different positions just to be able to get a little bit in without too much pain, and at most he was able to get in was half way. Any further and I felt extreme sharp pain that would make me shake and on top of that he kept slipping out since he wasnt all the way inside. He was able to finger me with 3 fingers without any issues but as soon as he tried to go fully in me it really hurt. He didn’t end up cuming and I felt really ashamed at myself. Is something wrong with me?
PetitePanda
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
No nothings wrong with u. It’ll be like that for the first times but once it goes in a couple of times, it’ll slowly start to be less painful. Don’t be ashamed
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Before losing my virginity yesterday, my boyfriend and I engaged in a lot of foreplay to get wet (didn’t use lube) and when i felt ready for sex he tried to enter me and it took a few tries and different positions just to be able to get a little bit in without too much pain, and at most he was able to get in was half way. Any further and I felt extreme sharp pain that would make me shake and on top of that he kept slipping out since he wasnt all the way inside. He was able to finger me with 3 fingers without any issues but as soon as he tried to go fully in me it really hurt. He didn’t end up cuming and I felt really ashamed at myself. Is something wrong with me?
There is absolutely nothing to worry about, it's sometimes difficult to lose virginity first time as you've never experienced it before.
I personally remembered when I lost my virginity a few years ago. I was literally in the exact situation as yours, except my partner (at the time) and I both enjoyed it - even though it was inside me halfway, but I couldn't hide the fact that I was in extreme pain afterwards.
However it will definitely get easier when you do it more. But my advice is to try and relax and not to get too tense about it because of the pain.
SwineFlames2.0
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Me too. my Boyfriend had to punch me in the face 6 times before I could get off.
Ellieros3ag
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi babe, i know exactly how you feel. I was really inexperienced my first time too, i hadnt even been fingered! We took it slow and i had to make sure i wasnt tense, the more nervous i got, the more tense i got. You need to be fully relaxed and fully horny and it should happen without too much effort, if he has to push in really hard then youre probably not ready yet, and thats okay, it takes people plenty of tries before it happens. And no there is nothing wrong with you, sex the first time feels strange and uncomfortable, and so what if he didnt orgasm, im sure you didnt either xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (51)
22.27%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (78)
34.06%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (48)
20.96%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (20)
8.73%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (32)
13.97%

Watched Threads