Teesside Microbiology Msc Jan 2020 Watch

BanneS
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hello! I just accepted my conditional offer to study Microbiology (with advanced practice) at Teesside University. It is a new program at the school so I'm a bit wary but excited still. Anyone else joining this program in September '19 or January '20??
Teesside University
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hello there

Congratulations on gaining your place - we'll look forward to you joining us!

Yes - MSc Microbiology (with Advanced Practice) is a completely new programme at Teesside. The programme has been launched in conjunction with the opening of our new National Horizons Centre which aims to contribute to a new national biologics hub.

I hope you'll find some peers through this forum there are also stickied postgraduate and applicant threads at the top of the Teesside forum page.

Best wishes for your future studies
(Original post by BanneS)
Hello! I just accepted my conditional offer to study Microbiology (with advanced practice) at Teesside University. It is a new program at the school so I'm a bit wary but excited still. Anyone else joining this program in September '19 or January '20??
BanneS
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Thanks!
(Original post by Teesside University)
Hello there

Congratulations on gaining your place - we'll look forward to you joining us!

Yes - MSc Microbiology (with Advanced Practice) is a completely new programme at Teesside. The programme has been launched in conjunction with the opening of our new National Horizons Centre which aims to contribute to a new national biologics hub.

I hope you'll find some peers through this forum there are also stickied postgraduate and applicant threads at the top of the Teesside forum page.

Best wishes for your future studies
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Teesside University
    All faculties open Postgraduate
    Wed, 10 Jul '19
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Aug '19
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Wed, 4 Sep '19

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (306)
15.13%
The paper was reasonable (1114)
55.09%
Not feeling great about that exam... (442)
21.86%
It was TERRIBLE (160)
7.91%

Watched Threads