Late period... Watch

Hopinceto
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
My period is late 2 days now and it has never been late. I've had only anal sex with protection. My boyfriend also fingered me so it's possible he had some of his semen on his fingers but he denied it. There's not really a way for me to be pregnant, but I'm suspicious. My breasts are sore, I go to the toilet frequently, I've got mood swings and I'm pretty bloated (I went up a whole kg.) I can't stop thinking about being pregnant and how I'm gonna deal with the problem. I've been stressing over this for like a week now.. I've heard that due to anxiety and stress your period can be late or you can even miss it... I know it's a dumb thing to think but I'm seriously gonna go crazy..
PetitePanda
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Just wait for your period in like 1-2 week time, it might be late. If you are really worried, take a pregnancy test.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Last edited by PetitePanda; 2 weeks ago
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Hopinceto)
My period is late 2 days now and it has never been late. I've had only anal sex with protection. My boyfriend also fingered me so it's possible he had some of his semen on his fingers but he denied it. There's not really a way for me to be pregnant, but I'm suspicious. My breasts are sore, I go to the toilet frequently, I've got mood swings and I'm pretty bloated (I went up a whole kg.) I can't stop thinking about being pregnant and how I'm gonna deal with the problem. I've been stressing over this for like a week now.. I've heard that due to anxiety and stress your period can be late or you can even miss it... I know it's a dumb thing to think but I'm seriously gonna go crazy..
You period is only 2 days late - this is within normal variation for a lot of women! And all the things you are describing sound normal prior to starting a period. If it has been at least 3 weeks since the last time you had sexual contact, you can do a pregnancy test (you can get them in Poundland) for peace of mind but it doesn't sound like there is much chance of you being pregnant.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (51)
22.27%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (78)
34.06%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (48)
20.96%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (20)
8.73%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (32)
13.97%

Watched Threads