?
Report 1 week ago
Why should it matter?
TheMcSame
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It's a bit of a vague question to ask. Makeup could mean caked in foundation with some tacky af, drawn on eyebrows or it could be just a bit of makeup applied properly.

I'd probably say no makeup = or > conservative application > literally anything else > death > watching Boston Manor live > aforementioned over the top application
HPV123
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
prefer no makeup but it's your choice tho
Yasmin1224
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Makeup
SlightlySummer
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Both, unless it's cake-face and fake
Athenaxx
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I swear lots of guys say they like the "natural look" and always go for the most caked up hoes xD
Precious Illusions
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Both. You don't have to choose between the two.
ForestShadow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
prefer little to none
(Original post by Athenaxx)
I swear lots of guys say they like the "natural look" and always go for the most caked up hoes xD
thats a certain type of guy tho, Im sure theres some girls that say they dont have a 'type' or just want a 'nice guy' but go for 6ft plus tall dark handsome mostly xD
ForestShadow
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Fermion.)
Why should it matter?
because forums need discussions and makeup does fall within fashion and beauty sub forum tbf :dontknow:
JoshDarnIt
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Little to no make up. Natural is more attractive to me.
sknudson
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'd sooner choose someone with OTT makeup than "the natural look". I don't invest time in my appearance for someone to sit around all oily and disheveled in stained sweatpants all day.

... He says as he sits around in Nutella stained sweatpants.
Last edited by sknudson; 1 week ago
THE-BLACK-CAT
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I personally really don’t like it (yes, I am a girl !)
I feel people who do makeup are just fake and don’t show their true self (no offence to anyone who does makeup ! ) I’m taking about the people who go all out and cake themselves. Eyebrows, eyeshadows... you can’t see the real person and I just feel like in this generation too many girls are doing it and it annoys me how most are doing the EXACT same type of makeup .most girls just end up looking like each other cause it’s deemed “trendy” and “right “ kinda beauty for women .i think it’s really sad ...
Justanotheranon6
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by dew ggh)
Not against makeup but which do you prefer people with or without
I prefer wearing make up. I met a guy once who told me he didn’t like girls who wore make up and that girls looked far better natural. To prove his point he then preceeded to show me a picture of a girl which he thought had no make up. She had micro blades eyebrows, lip fillers, lip gloss, foundation, mascara all of that stuff on. It was hilarious
Kinyonga
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I like people au naturel.

It'd be interesting to know if the above and soon-to-come posters are males or females.
Justanotheranon6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yeah, guys say they don’t like make up but honestly have no clue what no make up looks like
Justanotheranon6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by THE-BLACK-CAT)
I personally really don’t like it (yes, I am a girl !)
I feel people who do makeup are just fake and don’t show their true self (no offence to anyone who does makeup ! ) I’m taking about the people who go all out and cake themselves. Eyebrows, eyeshadows... you can’t see the real person and I just feel like in this generation too many girls are doing it and it annoys me how most are doing the EXACT same type of makeup .most girls just end up looking like each other cause it’s deemed “trendy” and “right “ kinda beauty for women .i think it’s really sad ...
😂😂😂 wow I’m so glad u feel sad for me. I like make up for me, it makes me feel confident and allows my creativity. I know it’s not for everyone and you have every right not to wear make up, but honestly don’t dump on other girls who decide to wear make up. We’re not sad or clones or whatever u seem to think
Rid The Kid
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Athenaxx)
the guys that like natural looks are often the ones that care about faces.

the cake faced girls usually are curvy which is why their faced is allowed.
THE-BLACK-CAT
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hehe ok :rolleyes: I’m sorry if I offended you it wasn’t my intention
(Original post by Justanotheranon6)
😂😂😂 wow I’m so glad u feel sad for me. I like make up for me, it makes me feel confident and allows my creativity. I know it’s not for everyone and you have every right not to wear make up, but honestly don’t dump on other girls who decide to wear make up. We’re not sad or clones or whatever u seem to think
Last edited by THE-BLACK-CAT; 1 week ago
sinfonietta
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Love make-up - both on myself and others.

I feel like the fashion I prefer doesn't look right with a bare face - needs a bold lipstick and winged eyeliner to pull off.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 2 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (407)
18.64%
The paper was reasonable (1039)
47.57%
Not feeling great about that exam... (485)
22.21%
It was TERRIBLE (253)
11.58%

Watched Threads