The Student Room Group

i feel like *****t

i just did my alevel politics paper 2 and i did so badddd i dint finish one essay.i have really bad panic attacks and exams stress (no one knows this btw dont plan on telling anyone)so my whole exam was pure ****.
paper 1 was reallyyyy goood btw i usually get As in politics but that exam i most ceratainly got a U or a E.
Will i still be able to get a B/C if i get a A and a B on the other paper??(paper 3)
sorry if im not clear enough i just feel so depressed :frown:
Original post by Anonjawa
i just did my alevel politics paper 2 and i did so badddd i dint finish one essay.i have really bad panic attacks and exams stress (no one knows this btw dont plan on telling anyone)so my whole exam was pure ****.
paper 1 was reallyyyy goood btw i usually get As in politics but that exam i most ceratainly got a U or a E.
Will i still be able to get a B/C if i get a A and a B on the other paper??(paper 3)
sorry if im not clear enough i just feel so depressed :frown:

Hey first of all, try not to panic! It's okay and no matter what it really isn't the end of the world I promise :smile:

Second, if you have bad panic and stress during exam time, are you sure you did as badly as you think? Not finishing one essay isn't enough to make you end up with an U or an E so are you sure you're not being hard on yourself? Maybe it went better than you think.

You probably haven't done nearly as badly as you think, so the right thing to do would be put this paper behind you now there is nothing more you can do and focus all your efforts on smashing the third paper. :biggrin:

P.S I know you might not want to tell anyone, but panic attacks and stress are really nothing to be worried about and talking to your school could be a good idea so you can get some support if you need? I suffered from panic attacks for years and I only truly got better once I started talking to people that could help me.

You've got this, I believe in you. If there is anything we can do at TSR to help please let me know :smile:

EH :evil:

Quick Reply

Latest