The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Accommodation Advice - Cardiff University

Hi!I’m looking for an accommodation near Cathays Park. I’ve found two student residences that would suit me: Summit House and The Fitzalan. However, I’m still very undecided!Do you know any of them?Which one do you think is better?Thank you for your help!
There's also Arofan House, its just down the road from the Fitzalan. Ive lived there for the last two years, staff are really friendly and nice social environment to live in :smile:
Original post by m-m-m
Hi!I’m looking for an accommodation near Cathays Park. I’ve found two student residences that would suit me: Summit House and The Fitzalan. However, I’m still very undecided!Do you know any of them?Which one do you think is better?Thank you for your help!
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Original post by m-m-m

Hi, what did you decide on in the end? I'm looking into The Fitzalan, Eclipse, Arofan House and Lumis but can't decide!
I've chosen an studio in The Fitzalan, they seemed the best option for me.

Do you know how many people there are in total (approximately)? I hope to find another postgrads there ^^

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending