Report 1 week ago
Eusebio.
bj27
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by RichPiana)
Only people saying Messi and Ronaldo are people who started watching football in the last 10 years.
Neither of them have one of these bad bois:

Spoiler:
Show
I watched that world cup but who was the main person in that team because it for sure wasn't Ronaldinho.

Ronaldo(Brazillian Ronaldo) has way more of a claim than Ronaldinho these are facts.
RichPiana
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by bj27)
I watched that world cup but who was the main person in that team because it for sure wasn't Ronaldinho.

Ronaldo(Brazillian Ronaldo) has way more of a claim than Ronaldinho these are facts.
Personally for me it was Ronaldinho. He was the reason I started watching football in the first place.
angelike1
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Probably either Ronaldo or Ronaldo.
Palmyra
Report 1 week ago
Ali Daei. GOAT.
Vinny C
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Better to ask who will be... certainly not those with such pride of physique that they want the upper body of a lumberjack to impress the girls. They need legs of iron and the top half of will o the wisp. George Best had the right idea but drank too much.
Burridge
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Only people saying Messi and Ronaldo are people who started watching football in the last 10 years.
Neither of them have one of these bad bois:

Spoiler:
Show
Trophies - except individual accolades like the Ballon d'or - aren't necessarily the mark of a great player. That 2002 Brazil squad was unbelievable - Ronaldinho played alongside the likes of Cafu, Carlos, Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Kaka et al. All fantastic players - Ronaldo was the highest scorer in that campaign with 8 goals. It's a collective effort to win a trophy.
bj27
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Personally for me it was Ronaldinho. He was the reason I started watching football in the first place.
Ronaldo categorically is better.
Mushi_master
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Divock Origi.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Zürich
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by bj27)
Ronaldo categorically is better.
Not a contest man.

Ronaldinho seems to have an awful lot of revisionism around him in general as he was a)Brazilian and b)Skillful but as an effective player, he had basically 2 good seasons.

He's very much tier 2 of all time greats. Not much in it between him and Bergkamp tbh.
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Phil Jones for sure
paul514
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by bj27)
Either Messi or Ronaldo, end thread.
I can’t believe all the people saying Ronaldinho!

The top three players of all time are set in stone in 2019.

Like you said Ronaldo or Messi and you need to add maradona from the past.

Which of those three are the greatest is debatable but those are the top three for sure.

For me I would put Messi last because he has had a team built around him and been a one club man.

The other two didn’t have that.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
ChrisW99
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Romelu Lukaku
Physikoi
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Zürich)
Just lol at Ronaldinho. Even at his best, which was a 2 year period only, he was behind Zidane.

Not even top 10 imho
spot on. anyone mentioning ronaldinho has only ever watched football through youtube compilations
Major Zero
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Messi no question but Ronaldo de lima could have been the undisputed if not for those injuries
NestlePure
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Has to be between Ronaldo or Messi. In my opinion its Ronaldo as he has helped his country win 2 major international trophies whilst Messi is still struggling to do so.
bj27
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Ronaldo De Lima I guess is in the convo, won the world cup.

Reckon mbappe is around that level, what he is doing at his age is Ronaldo numbers.

Messi and c Ronaldo didn't hit the numbers mbappe was hitting until they got to 22/23.
pwarner
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by bj27)
Ronaldo De Lima I guess is in the convo, won the world cup.

Reckon mbappe is around that level, what he is doing at his age is Ronaldo numbers.

Messi and c Ronaldo didn't hit the numbers mbappe was hitting until they got to 22/23.
You reckon mbappe is around what level? GOAT level?
bj27
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by pwarner)
You reckon mbappe is around what level? GOAT level?
Not yet but on track to be.

Needs to leave PSG first or win CL with them though but this guy won a world cup aged 19 as the star player. That's stuff that both ronaldos and messi couldn't do.

Neymar also ****ed up in moving to PSG too. Most of the time people are judged on CLs and world cups.
pwarner
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by bj27)
Not yet but on track to be.

Needs to leave PSG first or win CL with them though but this guy won a world cup aged 19 as the star player. That's stuff that both ronaldos and messi couldn't do.

Neymar also ****ed up in moving to PSG too. Most of the time people are judged on CLs and world cups.
Yeah but Messi and Ronaldo did not have teammates like the French national team
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (211)
14.8%
The paper was reasonable (800)
56.1%
Not feeling great about that exam... (310)
21.74%
It was TERRIBLE (105)
7.36%

Watched Threads