Ronaldinho
IaMThelaws
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Zürich)
Not a contest man.

Ronaldinho seems to have an awful lot of revisionism around him in general as he was a)Brazilian and b)Skillful but as an effective player, he had basically 2 good seasons.

He's very much tier 2 of all time greats. Not much in it between him and Bergkamp tbh.
You must be an absolute retard if you really believe that nonsense that ronaldinho only had 2 good seasons. A complete retard.

He was world class from 2002-2008, won the world cup in 2002 , trophies for his countries the following year, won the world player of the year in 2004, and 2005 , won the champions league in 2006 and came 3rd in the world player of the year award in 2006, and performed well consistently in nearly all the tournaments he played for and didn't flop in them like messi and ronaldo do on the world stage.
edward1039
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Ronaldo
bj27
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by pwarner)
Yeah but Messi and Ronaldo did not have teammates like the French national team
hence why I say he needs to win the CL.

you can say mbappe didn't have the squad like real Madrid or pep/Enriques Barcelona too.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
bj27
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by IaMThelaws)
You must be an absolute retard if you really believe that nonsense that ronaldinho only had 2 good seasons. A complete retard.

He was world class from 2002-2008, won the world cup in 2002 , trophies for his countries the following year, won the world player of the year in 2004, and 2005 , won the champions league in 2006 and came 3rd in the world player of the year award in 2006, and performed well consistently in nearly all the tournaments he played for and didn't flop in them like messi and ronaldo do on the world stage.
don't talk about ronaldinho and the world cup when he wasn't even the best player in that team lmao just get off this nonsense. he scored one goal Vs England and everyone is on his ****.
belfastgirl3187
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
George Best
Talhawaseem02
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by M.Alkarkhi)
Pele. He scored about 1250 goals and no footballer has ever beaten that record. He also played clean - No cheating and pretending to get hurt for penalties.
Played in Brazil his whole career ..... and won the World Cup with a v strong Brazil team . He is very good just got the best
ChrisW99
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Ronaldinho was not as dedicated as Messi and Ronaldo - who both maxed out their potential.

Ronnie could have been the GOAT.
Mos18
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I consider gorge best as all time greatest footballer.
(Original post by ('('-('_')-')'))
Who's the best footballer of all time?
bj27
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
You're a moron he did more than just score 1 goal he had 2 goals and 2 assists and was voted as part of the team of the world cup and also the best midfielder in the entire tournament, you born in 2000 ignorant virgin.

Go listen to AJ tracy or whatever it is you 16-year-old retards do.
lmao 2 goals and 2 assists meanwhile Ronaldo scores 8 goals. brazillian Ronaldo won that world cup for them.
Last edited by bj27; 6 days ago
IaMThelaws
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by bj27)
lmao 2 goals and 2 assists meanwhile Ronaldo scores 8 goals. brazillian Ronaldo won that world cup for them.

****ing retard.
I'm not denying that Ronaldo was the star of the Brazillian team in the world cup, but i just wanted to show your virgin ignorant dumbass that Ronaldinho did much more than you're making it out and how wrong you were on how he performed. So STFU and go back to watching love island deluded ****
UWS
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Ali Dia, no contest.
bj27
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I'm not denying that Ronaldo was the star of the Brazillian team in the world cup, but i just wanted to show your virgin ignorant dumbass that Ronaldinho did much more than you're making it out and how wrong you were on how he performed. So STFU and go back to watching love island deluded ****
if Ronaldo did much more and you're using international level to talk about who is better between ronaldinho Cristiano Ronaldo and messi then surely brazillian Ronaldo is better.

your logic is ****.

I'm most likely older than you and yeah I am watching love island that show is the ****.
IaMThelaws
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by bj27)
if Ronaldo did much more and you're using international level to talk about who is better between ronaldinho Cristiano Ronaldo and messi then surely brazillian Ronaldo is better.

your logic is ****.

I'm most likely older than you and yeah I am watching love island that show is the ****.
Are you a complete dunce? I said he was better at that Tournament alone for Brazil, overall Ronaldinho performed better for Brazil than the brazillian ronaldo you retard. And I am not just using international form alone to judge these players, i am just using it as a leverage since messi and ronaldo although all time greats will never reach the international level that Ronaldinho attained and based on the fact that he was also successful at club level proves he's an overall better player and arguably the most gifted footballer of all time.

Yeah i could tell that you're just another retard who sits at home uses snapchat and instagram all day, no life ambitions, works in retail and spends his life watching famous successful idiots on television till you're 45, fat, broke, unemployed and diagnosed with stage 3 cancer
bj27
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
looooooooool you writing an essay because you're wrong on all levels is jokes.

probably suffering from manlet syndrome.

Messi took ronaldinhos spot at club level anyway and has performed at ronaldinhos 2 seasons level for a decade lmao.
IaMThelaws
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by bj27)
looooooooool you writing an essay because you're wrong on all levels is jokes
No smart rebuttal.

You're not worth my time or a sh*t. I've proven to be superior to you now jog on *******.
bj27
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
No smart rebuttal.

You're not worth my time or a sh*t. I've proven to be superior to you now jog on *******.
read the post above.

ronaldinhos not at that level fam admit it get his **** out your mouth
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (207)
14.73%
The paper was reasonable (785)
55.87%
Not feeling great about that exam... (310)
22.06%
It was TERRIBLE (103)
7.33%

Watched Threads