UnderavegeBoy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Im 16 and there are 2 weeks before my gcses are over and i have realised that i made a huge mistake in the last 2 years where i should have been studying and revising im definitely going to fail the majority of my classes. I dont have any clue as to what i want to do in life and i feel like i have just ruined every chance of having a decent life.What should I do? i feel like my life is over.what should i do ?Can i still go uni if i do Btec Business and IT in college?What happens if i dont even get into college what could i do?Should i get an apprenticeship when after college or uni ?What Qualifications do i need to become a police officer?What does BCC mean?
RazzzBerries
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Stop worrying about the future and get your head down for the present. You life is definitely NOT over. You've got a week or so of exams left, MAKE THOSE COUNT.

When we get results, then you can think about the next steps. If you can ace the present, the future won't be so bad.
Adedayo2003
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by RazzzBerries)
Stop worrying about the future and get your head down for the present. You life is definitely NOT over. You've got a week or so of exams left, MAKE THOSE COUNT.

When we get results, then you can think about the next steps. If you can ace the present, the future won't be so bad.
you deffo read my mind

OP do this ^^
moomoodj1
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Relax. GCSEs aren't a big deal. In fact, once you are at college they don't really matter at all. You can still go to uni with BTEC qualifications. I'm certain you will find a college that will accept you. Most colleges will also let you retake important GCSEs (Maths and English) alongside your level 3 courses as those are the ones you need. As for becoming a police officer, I am unsure of the qualifications you need but I expect they will be minimal.

If you don't do as well as you'd like in your GCSEs remember that most places will only require 5 GCSEs at grade C or above, though this is not always the case, and if you don't get those grades there are always apprenticeships which I believe usually have very low requirements when it comes to formal qualifications.

When you say BBC, what is this regarding? Is it entry requirements for something? In which case, you need one B grade and 2 C grades.

I wish you the best of luck with your GCSEs and future endeavours.
Ggfffvhjjk
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Relax! Honestly once you are older you will realise how insignificant your gcses are i know a friend who only passed three gcses and she just done a btec and shes in university now. You can honestly do any uni course you want with btecs unless you wanted to do medicine or something which i assume you dont want. Btecs give you the same qualifications a levels do so dont worry honestly. You can do an apprenticeship if you want
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (438)
56.3%
I don't have everything I need (340)
43.7%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed