David Cameron is NOT a conservative Watch

Prussianxo
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by AperfectBalance)
He was not a racist, he appriciated cultures that deserved appreciation and even said he admired the indians, just that one does not wish to wake up and see India in London, just as someone may not want India to become too westernized. He learned many languages and have the utmost respect for many other cultures.
do you know what the rivers of blood speech was actually in response to. it was the race relations act 1968. he didn't like the idea of races being treated fairly in terms of employment and housing. if that's not a racist I dunno what is
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
barnetlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ChrisW99)
He's at the liberal end for sure.

Rees Mogg is what we need.
The man who is supporting Boris Johnson? The man with six children who has never changed a nappy?
AperfectBalance
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Prussianxo)
do you know what the rivers of blood speech was actually in response to. it was the race relations act 1968. he didn't like the idea of races being treated fairly in terms of employment and housing. if that's not a racist I dunno what is
The issue was far more complex than how you make it out, it was not simply a "I dont want the race relations bill because I want to call black people rude names" or something of the like.
L i b
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ZenoEX)
What a joke this post is.

DC was hard-right on the economy and wishy-washy on social issues. His government cut health and social care by spending by so much it led to the deaths of 120000 Britons who depended on the system for help.
He increase health spending in real terms every single year he was in office. That's simply false.

The DWP is participating in near-eugenics by cutting disability benefits to disabled people.
Oh for heaven's sake. The same applies here. This is a chart showing disability benefit spending in real terms

These swingeing cuts simply never happened. Disability benefits were reformed - largely because, in the case of incapacity benefits and ESA they were open to abuse or overpayment, and in the case of DLA/PIP because it attached to a completely outdated understanding of the costs of disability.

Yes, people are always going to be pissed off when they lose entitlement, but ultimately government is about best managing spending in a way that helps people who are most in need.

This isn't some elaborate trickery, or some attempt at obfuscation. We spend a huge amount of money helping disabled people. To throw around words like 'eugenics' just makes you look unhinged.
Last edited by L i b; 1 month ago
sachinihimara
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I spy a farage fan. boo you whore.
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
whatever but he's the reason we're in this mess the pig ****er lol
AnxiousAtypical
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Matrgeret Thatcher gave us capitalism. David Cameron gave us corporatism. There’s a difference.
Burton Bridge
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by AnxiousAtypical)
Matrgeret Thatcher gave us capitalism. David Cameron gave us corporatism. There’s a difference.
Thatcher gave us many things, almost non was poistive!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are cats selfish

Yes (144)
61.28%
No (91)
38.72%

Watched Threads