princessxo10
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
how should I go about my revision as im starting sixth from in September and thinking or taking history, English language and English literature, EPQ and if I can't take both English ill do philosophy and ethics
studytheblurb
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
DO 4 HOURS OF WORK A DAY!!!!! at least. I can’t even stress that enough. I didn’t and I regretted it once my AS Level exams came around. Revising everyday gradually will mean you get much higher grades in the end. Also revise consistently following a timetable. Also make revision cards and glossaries for all of your subjects from the first lesson, I didn’t and I fell very behind in what resources I had to revise from. And use all of your free periods to finish your homework, don’t leave it till last minute. A levels are made for organised students
princessxo10
Rep:
?
thank you this is very useful advise, do you have any specific ways as to how you revise?

(Original post by studytheblurb)
DO 4 HOURS OF WORK A DAY!!!!! at least. I can’t even stress that enough. I didn’t and I regretted it once my AS Level exams came around. Revising everyday gradually will mean you get much higher grades in the end. Also revise consistently following a timetable. Also make revision cards and glossaries for all of your subjects from the first lesson, I didn’t and I fell very behind in what resources I had to revise from. And use all of your free periods to finish your homework, don’t leave it till last minute. A levels are made for organised students
studytheblurb
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by princessxo10)
thank you this is very useful advise, do you have any specific ways as to how you revise?

I mainly create mindmaps for each topic, as it’s writing out clear summarised notes but also it helps you to remember the information visually.
princessxo10
Rep:
?
what do you study in sixth form?
(Original post by studytheblurb)
I mainly create mindmaps for each topic, as it’s writing out clear summarised notes but also it helps you to remember the information visually.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (7)
11.86%
I need help researching courses (5)
8.47%
I need help with filling out the application form (3)
5.08%
I need help with my personal statement (25)
42.37%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (14)
23.73%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
3.39%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (3)
5.08%

Watched Threads