Year 10 mocks Watch

Scruffy3311
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
What should I do to revise and remember it all. My parents are getting me AirPods if I pass these exams so what can I do. I’m really bad at tests too.
Safzal0332
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
why u worrying. your not doing your actual GCSES.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Safzal0332
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
also airpods are bad for your health. get something else!
HateSchx
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Safzal0332)
why u worrying. your not doing your actual GCSES.
Shut yo *as up boi
Are you suggesting we wasting our time :l
y14ba
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
yes
you're not gonna remember a single thing next year it doesn't matter if you revise now or not
advise from someone doing their GCSE's right now, just don't stress about mocks they don't matter at all
(Original post by HateSchx)
Shut yo *as up boi
HateSchx
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by y14ba)
yes
you're not gonna remember a single thing next year it doesn't matter if you revise now or not
advise from someone doing their GCSE's right now, just don't stress about mocks they don't matter at all
So the mocks imma do in year 11 dont matter? ... even though they contribute to what sixth form I go to

and my year 10 mocks dont matter even if theres a possible chance one may move down?

lmao dont give people the wrong info
y14ba
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I would suggest practice papers
they're really helpful in knowing your exam techniques which matter a lot especially in humanity subjects, and they might be useful in the long run
also videos on youtube are great for revision especially science
also try not to stress during exams cuz then you're going to forget everything

you might wanna wanna start early memorising things, like start memorising now then repeat the information every few days so it sticks in your head. that's better than cramming the night before cuz you're most likely going to forget stuff the next day
(Original post by Scruffy3311)
What should I do to revise and remember it all. My parents are getting me AirPods if I pass these exams so what can I do. I’m really bad at tests too.
y14ba
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
So the mocks imma do in year 11 dont matter? ... even though they contribute to what sixth form I go to

and my year 10 mocks dont matter even if theres a possible chance one may move down?

lmao dont give people the wrong info
i'm just saying mocks really don't matter looking back
I was very nervous about my mocks cuz my school kept stressing us out and turned it into a big deal, and I ended up underperforming as a result
schools usually turn them into a much bigger deal than they are
i'm not saying you shouldn't revise for them, i'm saying that most students revise for the mock exams by cramming the night before. That's just pointless because mocks are supposed to prepare you for the real thing, but everyone's studying for the mocks and we lose sight of why we're studying. consistent studying throughout the year is what really will help you in your GCSE's.
also I don't personally think that you're going to do badly in mocks if you don't study that hard because it's still going to reflect the level you're at, so you're probably still going to get your target grades, worrying about the mocks won't change that. but I guess it might be different for every person
Safzal0332
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Shut yo *as up boi
just saying from my opinion - up to you if u want to listen or not. later on in life h will see if u wasted your time or not.
Cam3r0n
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Are your mocks past gcse papers?
Safzal0332
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Cam3r0n)
Are your mocks past gcse papers?
majority of the time.
Abiloumoo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
What I did for my mocks (I'm doing my GCSEs now) was just take notes from Primrose Kitten's science videos (and other Study-Youtubers) and just read over them. Trust me, it is better to revise in small amounts and take some notes now, so that when it comes to your actual GCSE exams you aren't stressing too much because if you have learnt the information previously, it will be easier to recall. Good Luck!!

(And if you don't get the grades you were hoping for it isn't the end of the world because you still have time to improve- I was getting 3s for Maths in year 10 and have gone up to a 6)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

• University of Dundee
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 26 Aug '19
  • University of Aberdeen
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 27 Aug '19
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 31 Aug '19

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (65)
14.54%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (69)
15.44%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (84)
18.79%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (180)
40.27%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (21)
4.7%
No particular grades needed (28)
6.26%