Shops for jeans? Watch

RG250
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I have always shopped at Primark for jeans but they don't last very long and get quite baggy easily after like 6 wears. Where's a decent place to get jeans? Willing to spend around £15 x

Thank you! x
cheesecakelove
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by RG250)
I have always shopped at Primark for jeans but they don't last very long and get quite baggy easily after like 6 wears. Where's a decent place to get jeans? Willing to spend around £15 x

Thank you! x
The last time I bought jeans was from New Look which have lasted me five years and counting. They were about £15 a pair, and you can use student discount too.
hallamstudents
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by RG250)

Thank you! x
Hello,

I've always shopped around for jeans and some of the best brands I would recommend are Zara, New Look, Missguided and some brands on ASOS.

Hope this helps,
Charlotte
SlightlySummer
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
New Look have quite cheap jeans
student101234523
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
If you're looking for mom jeans go to thrift/vintage shops! They sell loads and I got a pair of Levi's for £15 and they will legit last forever. If u want tighter jeans I normally go topshop, can be a bit more than £15 but look in sale and get student discount
SlightlySummer
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I've been looking for the perfect pair of mom jeans for agees, which thrift stores do you recommend?
(Original post by student101234523)
If you're looking for mom jeans go to thrift/vintage shops! They sell loads and I got a pair of Levi's for £15 and they will legit last forever. If u want tighter jeans I normally go topshop, can be a bit more than £15 but look in sale and get student discount
speedwagon
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Bershka. However, their good jeans are £19.99
student101234523
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Depends where you live, if you google vintage/thrift stores you will find some near you if by small chance you live in Bristol there is a shop called THRIFT on park street which has good prices and super quick turnover (they can be super hit or miss no guarantee you will find something the first time you go)
(Original post by SlightlySummer)
I've been looking for the perfect pair of mom jeans for agees, which thrift stores do you recommend?
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I think you'll struggle finding a decent, long-lasting pair for only £15 but if you're willing to spend a little bit more then Topshop have a big sale on at the moment. Their jeans are amazing.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (336)
15.61%
The paper was reasonable (1172)
54.44%
Not feeling great about that exam... (465)
21.6%
It was TERRIBLE (180)
8.36%

Watched Threads