The Student Room Group

Favourite Video Game Characters?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by quasa
most of these games are ps2/ps3 gen :|

Dreamcast too!
Sonic as classic and in the newer one Arthur Morgan from RDR2.
Reply 22
Paarthurnax and Serana from Skyrim
Original post by quasa
most of these games are ps2/ps3 gen :|

I have stopped to an active gamer when ps1 ended to be the modern console. So long, long time ago.
Original post by Kallisto
I have stopped to an active gamer when ps1 ended to be the modern console. So long, long time ago.

I could have sworn you were younger than me?! :eek:
Original post by JoshDarnIt
You don't know any of them?!? Bruhhhhhhhhhh

Racing games aren't my favorites, not really. Mario Kart and F-Zero are exceptions.

Original post by quasa
I could have sworn you were younger than me?! :eek:

Why did you think it? the days I was in the twenty ages are over for me, once for all.
characters: depends on different genres tbh. Considering a lot of my picks have been mentioned, ill list some that havent:
Sanbox/ Action adventure - the cousins Bellic (GTA 4); the protagonist: Saints Row 2-4 & GTA Online; 3rd street Saints in Saints Row the 3rd.
Shooting: Master Chief / Cortana
Platforming: Shadow from Sonic Adventure 2
RPG: the main party from FFXV & the Phantom thieves minus Pancakes; Aqua / Roxas / Riku - Kingdom Hearts; Cloud FF7
(edited 4 years ago)
Racing games aren't my favorites, not really. Mario Kart and F-Zero are exceptions.

Why did you think it? the days I was in the twenty ages are over for me, once for all.

I didn't mention any racing games tho :hmmmm:

didn't check your age, that's why :lol:
Original post by JoshDarnIt
I didn't mention any racing games tho :hmmmm:

Okay before it gets more embarrassing, I should just shut up and say nothing more.
Okay before it gets more embarrassing, I should just shut up and say nothing more.

:lol: :tongue:
Catwoman (from batman telltale series)..:tongue:
Amicia from A Plague Tale: Innocence is a recent favourite. Joel and Ellie I adored from The Last of Us. Leon S. Kennedy from various Resident Evil games. Alan Wake from...Alan Wake. Lol.
I quite like 9S from Nier Automata. 9S's innocent school-kid persona's disintegration into madness was sad to see but Yoko Taro handled it really well.
Outdated? You mean you only play fifa lmao. These are og's from ps2
half a dozen names, and I don't know even one. Not even one! it is official, I am an outdated gamer.
Original post by Ashelrunescape
Outdated? You mean you only play fifa lmao. These are og's from ps2

(nathan drake is ps3 :|)
Sonic the rug cat.
Tifa Lockhart from FF, also controversial but I loved Hope from FFXIII too.
Minsc.
ED-E if NPC
The Courier if PC.

Fallout New Vegas.

Quick Reply

Latest