Audio Blog Assessment??? Watch

esmi11
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi I’m just a little worried as I have had to pick a module that I didn’t really want to do (due to the others being closed)
The assessment is an audio blog and an academic poster... but I get really anxious about things like that because I can’t revise for them etc
Has anyone ever done either of those things before? And if so, what were they like?
Thanks
Ellie
Liverpool Hope University
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by esmi11)
Hi I’m just a little worried as I have had to pick a module that I didn’t really want to do (due to the others being closed)
The assessment is an audio blog and an academic poster... but I get really anxious about things like that because I can’t revise for them etc
Has anyone ever done either of those things before? And if so, what were they like?
Thanks
Ellie
Hey Ellie,

Have you tired speaking to your faculty mentor or personal tutor? They will be able to advise in terms of, although the others being closed, the possibility of moving if a student changes there module for example. I completed a radio blog during my time at university and really enjoyed it. Part of the assessment was an individual piece of work which although I couldn't revise for I could prepare for it just the same.

I hope this helps,
Tom :five:
esmi11
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I did email my academic advisor but he said that it’s unfortunate I can’t have the module I want but just to focus on the ones that I have been given..
I’d rather have an exam or essay than an audio blog I get too anxious about things like that but hopefully I can find a way to enjoy it and not stress too much
Thank you for your help!:clap2:
(Original post by Liverpool Hope University)
Hey Ellie,

Have you tired speaking to your faculty mentor or personal tutor? They will be able to advise in terms of, although the others being closed, the possibility of moving if a student changes there module for example. I completed a radio blog during my time at university and really enjoyed it. Part of the assessment was an individual piece of work which although I couldn't revise for I could prepare for it just the same.

I hope this helps,
Tom :five:
Liverpool Hope University
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by esmi11)
I did email my academic advisor but he said that it’s unfortunate I can’t have the module I want but just to focus on the ones that I have been given..
I’d rather have an exam or essay than an audio blog I get too anxious about things like that but hopefully I can find a way to enjoy it and not stress too much
Thank you for your help!:clap2:
No worries at all,

And yeah you never know you might end up enjoying it!iIf you need help with the stress aspect of the assignment I would speak to your student support and well-being team who will be able to help and may be able to put a plan together.

I hope this helps,
Tom :hello:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Birmingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19
  • London Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Holloway Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19
  • University College London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (62)
21.75%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (99)
34.74%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (59)
20.7%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (28)
9.82%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (37)
12.98%

Watched Threads