This discussion is closed.
pinkfairy
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
I thought he was Heath Ledger at first. Actually it wasn't just me thank you very much!! But thinking about it logically we decided that he was shorter than the real Heath Ledger and why should HL work behind the bar? He's very nice. Oh the memories. Sigh.

Think that means we'll have to make a little visit to the Holly Tree on the way back tommorow night.

I'm not an alcoholic by the way. I just like a good drink just like every other ordinary student.
not an alcoholic but heath ledger lookalikee's stalker then?
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by pinkfairy)
not an alcoholic but heath ledger lookalikee's stalker then?
No! I'm not exactly a fan of Heath Ledger hence I don't feel the need to stare at him unlike some. I was asked to work alongside the publicity team by him - should I decide to accept the position to be Rowan/Reed Halls representative. Might consider it, it all depends on whether or not I can get on a better committee.
sneezyme
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm at RHUL, I'm first year. i don't think the soical life is bad, it's what you make of it, as someone else said!
the moulets
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by little_melanie)
Do you know someone called Helen Sizer at Royal Holloway or Amy Jane, they're first years...
Hello this is Amy-Jane and Helen Sizer we were just wondering how u know us as we are highly disturbed as to who u are and how u know both of us. Anyway let us know to put our minds at rest. AJ and Helen.
lookintomyeyes
Report 16 years ago
How far away is Royal Holloway from London City Centrer, and Camden Markets? And the good music venues!
princesslouise
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
k egham is two stops down from where i live in ashford n thats west london surrey boarders so strickly speaking egham is actually in surrey not london but bout 10 mins outside. i go college in egham n on the train is bout 35 40 mins into waterloo which is central london. but then londons a big place like i say u cud be there in 10 mins if u wanted to be but thats probs not the type of london ure thinking of. if u wanna go to music venues wembleys the best one thats north london i usually drive if i got there n takes me 40 mins thats with a lil bit of traffic but its a busy place so sumtimes can be longer.

hope that helps xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
illusions4u
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by the moulets)
Hello this is Amy-Jane and Helen Sizer we were just wondering how u know us as we are highly disturbed as to who u are and how u know both of us. Anyway let us know to put our minds at rest. AJ and Helen.
Hallo you two. How are you? James here - 1st yr drama student, wedderburn hall - we met in Freshers Week I think, was q drunk at the time tho. Remember going to the Monkeys to look for your phone the next day. Havent seen AJ since then and Helen since Freshers Ball. Good to hear you're both still alive. Do make contact, would be nice to hear from you - [email protected] if you're in email/msn like moods.

xJames
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (165)
43.88%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (42)
11.17%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (31)
8.24%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (80)
21.28%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (36)
9.57%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (22)
5.85%

Watched Threads